Workin on Changee/Its my lifee=

• g
    June 9, 2010 5:17 PM PDT
    aye ....u learn from ur **** ups ,it does na make u a bad person ,,,....i know loads o good foolks that hit the shit ,either drugs or drink ,think its the way life is now ,it can be hard just to get throw it from day to day .
  • June 9, 2010 5:20 PM PDT
    thats why I go. I don't want to forget what it was like and to make it better today.
  • g
    June 9, 2010 5:23 PM PDT
    u dont want to forget .....thats what stops u from making the same **** up ,but u have to look back and be very happy with the hard work u have done ...and dont let any fooker put u down ,and remember ur doing it for u ,be happy .xxx
  • June 9, 2010 5:26 PM PDT
    If I don't take care of me first, then I can't take care of anything else and I loose it all. I have worked hard to get where I am today and I surely don't want to throw it all away for a frigging drink, thats for sure!!!
  • g
    June 9, 2010 5:27 PM PDT
    spot on .
  • g
    June 9, 2010 5:28 PM PDT
    u always have all the gid folks hear to talk to .
  • June 9, 2010 5:28 PM PDT
    Hey, is anyone else on CF tonight or is it just you and me??? where is everyone???
  • g
    June 9, 2010 7:50 PM PDT
    its morning with me ........up twinkly eyed and ready to go ,lol
  • June 10, 2010 2:08 AM PDT
    Sorry, I went to an Arty Shaw Orchestra concert last night.... 100th aniversary show. Big Band era, 30's and 40's.... Way before my time but, I like the music. Lots of Brass and Woodwinds....
  • June 10, 2010 4:38 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    all young pretty girls...came over after a meeting ....the kind Randy doesn't want to go to

I heard that LOL
  • June 10, 2010 5:05 AM PDT
    Good..; ))
  • g
    June 10, 2010 5:18 AM PDT
    lol...and the names randy because ......................??,.lol..