Bowling Green (Past Event)

• 19034 posts
    June 17, 2010 4:34 AM PDT
    BE FOREWARNED......

I am QUICK with a camera!!!!!! (but I can be bribed)
    • 19034 posts
    June 17, 2010 4:55 AM PDT
    CycleFish T-Shirts similar to the ones seen in some of the Redwood Run will be available to those attending BG. Sorry but the idea came too late to have them in time for the M&G but I will take orders when we are there.
    • 1066 posts
    June 17, 2010 5:26 AM PDT
    Rex, with all the cameras going down there, i think there will be a lot of bribery going on. Lol
  • June 17, 2010 5:38 AM PDT
    Hollywood, I think the correct word is BLACKMAIL!
    • 352 posts
    June 17, 2010 5:41 AM PDT
    shh...
    • 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 5:56 AM PDT
    The Dragon is coming to Bowling Green.......hide your kids, he will take no prisoners..........................
    Dragon

• 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 6:10 AM PDT
    The camp fire sene after Dragon's big bowl of chili and beans............

Help us ...someone help us...

• 352 posts
    June 17, 2010 6:13 AM PDT
    • 413 posts
    June 17, 2010 6:15 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    CycleFish T-Shirts similar to the ones seen in some of the Redwood Run will be available to those attending BG. Sorry but the idea came too late to have them in time for the M&G but I will take orders when we are there.

Well, ummmmmmmmm, let's see if you can deliver what many others have failed.....I LIKE TANKTOPS...just ta let ya know 

2-XLg
    • 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 6:40 AM PDT
    Sorry had to take a break to shave the cat.......Holly Shit have you ever shaved a cat with a couple of screw drivers under your belt. Damn you would have throught I wiped gas on her ass the way she was carring on. Now I'm covered head to toe with cat hair, and the cat is pissed off at me and won't even get close to me.
    Never a dull moment around our house.

Angel Eyes just got home and said....who tossed the cat through the ceiling fan................the cat is still Pissed at me!!!!!
  • June 17, 2010 7:09 AM PDT
    speaking of cats and gas......When I was just a wee tike I saw some kids who were at one of our family reunions take a turkey baster and put gasoline in my Grannies cats butt. Then they put it in the microwave and gave it a few jiggawatts. Well, the cat broke through the microwave door and ran through the house and ended up doing about three or four laps around the living room, using the sofa and love seat several times as a high bank turn. then it fell over.
    • 19034 posts
    June 17, 2010 7:12 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Hollywood, I think the correct word is BLACKMAIL!

I prefer to think of it as earning Cigar Money.
    • 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 7:12 AM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...
    speaking of cats and gas......When I was just a wee tike I saw some kids who were at one of our family reunions take a turkey baster and put gasoline in my Grannies cats butt. Then they put it in the microwave and gave it a few jiggawatts. Well, the cat broke through the microwave door and ran through the house and ended up doing about three or four laps around the living room, using the sofa and love seat several times as a high bank turn. then it fell over.

Holly shit I would have paid to see that.....did the cat make it?
  • June 17, 2010 7:16 AM PDT
    Yeah, it just ran out of gas..... BAdump dump........
  • June 17, 2010 7:27 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Sorry had to take a break to shave the cat.......Holly Shit have you ever shaved a cat with a couple of screw drivers under your belt. Damn you would have throught I wiped gas on her ass the way she was carring on. Now I'm covered head to toe with cat hair, and the cat is pissed off at me and won't even get close to me.

Angel Eyes just got home and said....who tossed the cat through the ceiling fan................the cat is still Pissed at me!!!!!

Why the hell did you shave the cat??????????   We're going to change your name from Nightdragon to Lucy, for sure!!!!!
    • 19034 posts
    June 17, 2010 7:37 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...

OH Man, my restraint amazes me. There is a serious comeback here and I am being polite!!!!!

• 1780 posts
    June 17, 2010 7:42 AM PDT
    OK here is the scoop.....my cat is a diebetic and I have to give her insulin shots twice a day. Well while I'm gone to KY my neighbor will have to give her the shots, and it's easyer if you can see her skin. So figured i would shave her....what's wrong with that. The only problem is she had a different plan than I.
  • June 17, 2010 7:50 AM PDT
    Jessica's two cats go Berserk when I give them their Bi-anual bath. Sound like someone is gutting them with a butter-knife! I can almost, NOT QUITE but, almost, imagine what went on when you went to work on the cat with the clippers! Yeah, the teeth marks, big patches of skin missing, massive bleeding on your part from scratches. Now a Royally Pissed Off Pussy.... Just not your week?
  • g
    June 17, 2010 4:41 PM PDT
    cat's ...sneeky wee fookers ,no ken on then ,they are like fooking ninjas .friging jump and sneek aboot the place .
  • g
    June 17, 2010 4:42 PM PDT
    ur better off with a gold fish ............in a bowl .
  • g
    June 17, 2010 4:50 PM PDT

U SEE ,nasty ....................................................

• 568 posts
    June 17, 2010 9:34 PM PDT

• 413 posts
    June 17, 2010 9:46 PM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...

I see that morph bitch workin wonders on ya Bro; better lighten up a bit, yer gettin WAAAAAAAAAY out there ezz....LOL

• 568 posts
    June 17, 2010 10:49 PM PDT
     ha ha, naaw, that's my normal self! 
    what da ya think of shaving a cat now, THAT"S loopy LOL

and i believe in ceiling cat, 'tis a perfectly rational belief, like any other!!! LOL

• g
    June 17, 2010 10:53 PM PDT
    llf....thats cool .