Support our Troops!

• May 30, 2010 4:04 AM PDT
    We at www.Saveyourskull.com are are proudly supporting our troops.  We have just begun donating 5% of all our proceeds to the USO.  You can go to our site to purchase all kinds of helmets and leather apparel and gear.  We also have a link that will take you directly to the USO site if you wish to donate directly.  We know that a big portion of the riding community are current and former memebrs of our millitary.  We hope to honor as many as we can by donating to a just cause such as the USO.  Thanks to all who have served or are service o protect our freedom.
    • 5420 posts
    May 30, 2010 4:41 AM PDT
    That is outstanding guys!!! Way to Go!!!
    • 1040 posts
    May 30, 2010 7:41 AM PDT
    Yes, NEVER enough thanks to our fallen heros.

• 1161 posts
    May 30, 2010 9:24 AM PDT
    Wow,  As a disabled Vet I'm at a loss for words,  But I can say it was an Honor to do my duty for my Country.     And fxrdude it brought a tear to my eye.

And to my Fellow Vets I Salute you!    But Never Forget the Fallen and their Families.
    • 1040 posts
    May 30, 2010 1:32 PM PDT
    Seakers wrote...
    Wow,  As a disabled Vet I'm at a loss for words,  But I can say it was an Honor to do my duty for my Country.     And fxrdude it brought a tear to my eye.

And to my Fellow Vets I Salute you!    But Never Forget the Fallen and their Families.

Yea Michael, mine as well Bro. Ya know, there's no one on God's earth that recieves more respect from me than the Men and Women who wore a uniform, picked up a weapon, and gave everything they had to allow us in this great country to live and speak freely as we do. I pray dailey their service was not in vain; Bless EVERY one of them
  • June 2, 2010 2:10 PM PDT
    Guys, I really appreciate your sentiments and hope that everyone takes time to keep all the service men and women and their families in their thoughts and prayers.
    • 1780 posts
    June 2, 2010 9:14 PM PDT
    Great Idea thanks for all you do for our Men and Women in uniform
    Dragon
    • 126 posts
    June 2, 2010 9:56 PM PDT
    Thank you to all the vets and people that are serving now. I know that all us vets can hold our heads high and be proud of this great country we have. To all the men and wemen that have given there all may you rest in peace! THANK YOU
    • 1780 posts
    June 3, 2010 5:22 AM PDT
    I don't want to harp on this, but someone stated this I believe last week (forgive me I forgot who) ......When we held our hand up back when, and promise to defend this Country against all enemies both foreigh and domestic, that didn't mean while we were active Military....it ment until Death do up part. Probably a lot of you get sick of my Flag Waving, but by damn this Country needs to get back to it's roots, and be proud again. yep already did that post...forgive me....off the box now
    Dragon
  • June 11, 2010 3:14 AM PDT
    Thanks to all who have posted comments here. We really appreciate the passion of all riders, especially those involved in the defense of our great Country. Remember that when you visit our site www.saveyourskull.com that 5% of your order goes directly to the USO. Or the USO image on our home page has a link on it directly to the USO site.