Central California Riders

• 86 posts
    May 20, 2010 7:32 PM PDT
    I'm looking for central California riders. I'd like to meet up with some CycleFish members and maybe take a ride. I'm located in Patterson which is west of Modesto/Turlock area. Anyone interested to meet riders let me know.

MrLee 
    • 86 posts
    May 23, 2010 8:11 AM PDT
    Please don't all respond at once???
    • 2072 posts
    May 23, 2010 8:48 AM PDT
    Mr. Lee,
    I'm down south of you in Porterville....... Ya get down this way we will have to get together for a ride !!!!
    • 5417 posts
    May 25, 2010 8:19 AM PDT
    I'm a little to far south, but do pass through that way a few times a year. I'll let you know next time I'm up that way.

We do have a few here from Central area, just keep checking, I'm sure they'll find ya.
    • 86 posts
    May 25, 2010 8:26 PM PDT
    I was starting to loose faith? thought i would have more replies by now?
  • May 26, 2010 2:05 AM PDT
    Hey Mr. Lee, I'm here on the central coast, Pismo Beach area. Me & my buddy just went through your area last weekend. Went to yosemite for a ride, back down through Mariposa along the Merced river, beautiful country! If you ever get to the coast, let me know, lots of sweet rides around this area!
    • 1516 posts
    July 7, 2010 3:47 PM PDT
    Well here I am on the late train, Didn't see your post until now. As you know we are just out of Modesto. Let me know when and if possible we will hook up with you.
    • 86 posts
    July 7, 2010 5:14 PM PDT
    debrajoe, i was in modesto today.....I'll try to let you know before my next trip. I'm out there once or twice a week
  • July 8, 2010 2:35 AM PDT
    Hey Mr Lee, are you going to make it to the Pismo Beach M/C gathering? It is in September & they are going to re-create the old picture on the beach with all the bikes. Should be a good time. I think there are some rides that weekend too. The website is listed in the events section, check it out, hope to see you there.
    • 1516 posts
    July 8, 2010 12:45 PM PDT
    MrLee wrote...
    debrajoe, i was in modesto today.....I'll try to let you know before my next trip. I'm out there once or twice a week

I work right by the Vintage Faire mall.. where do you go in Modesto?

• 86 posts
    July 8, 2010 4:08 PM PDT
    debrajo62 wrote...
    MrLee wrote...

I work right by the Vintage Faire mall.. where do you go in Modesto?

Yesterday it was a trip to Kaiser and Costco. We live in Patterson, so our major shopping is still in Modesto.
  • July 21, 2010 1:04 PM PDT
    Bakersfield here. Just got back from Fairfield. We get up that way a couple times a year. Porterville my old home town. Pismo moved to my vacation spot. Back to Bako
    • 2072 posts
    July 21, 2010 2:46 PM PDT
    Paul, Next time your up towards Porterville, give me a call and lets get together.
    • 1516 posts
    July 21, 2010 3:40 PM PDT
    Well heck MrLee.. you were less than a mile from me at costco and even closer at Kaiser... let me know, just send me a message to let me know next time you will be in town...
    • 86 posts
    July 22, 2010 5:38 PM PDT
    ok how about tomorrow?
  • July 22, 2010 5:56 PM PDT
    You Valley folk should organize some kind of get-together or something in the fall.

Bet you'd draw folks from the Bay area if'n it warn't so toasty.

• 86 posts
    July 23, 2010 8:14 PM PDT
    sounds like a great idea
    • 86 posts
    July 25, 2010 8:35 PM PDT
    Debrajo, it was nice meeting you the other day. sounds like you had a good ride