Welcome New Members

• July 22, 2010 12:07 PM PDT
    Hello to Everyone.If you are In N.E. Arkansas Give a Shout,We can take a Ride.I ride Almost Everyday!
    I Ride a 1997 Restored V-Max.and Love the HP..Ride Safe and Between the Ditches!!
  • July 24, 2010 4:58 PM PDT
    Just joined the site. Good job on it. Debating the trip to Sturgis, will definately look you guys up at the Buffalo Chip if I go.
  • July 25, 2010 1:14 PM PDT
    Any Body from Georgia The Grasshopper is still alive and Kickin well not now ride a push boton Sporster
  • July 27, 2010 8:45 AM PDT
    Just joined the site. Had a bit of a down period (a lot of years actually) since I was on a bike; then I decided it was time to get back in the saddle. Site looks great so far. I'm cruisin' on a 2010 Honda Sabre right now. Really happy with it and plan to rack up some miles here in North Carolina and the nearby environs.
  • July 27, 2010 11:59 AM PDT
     This site seems pretty cool!  Glad to be here. Hope to meet and make friends with other like minded bikers! LOL!
  • July 27, 2010 1:43 PM PDT
    Hi all my name is Denny and I ride a 1996 Kawasaki Vulcan VN800 the first model year of this bike! I live in MI and have ridden bikes since I was 16! My first bike was a 1971 Honda SL350 Motosport and since then I have benn bitten by the  biking bug! i heard of this forum from a friend and decided to join i'm a regular on the Kawasaki Vulcan forum!
  • July 29, 2010 6:16 PM PDT
    Hi All
    Just joined-I started riding May 8th and have racked up close to 1500 miles-not bad for a newbie huh!
    I love it!!! So glad I bought a bike and discover the joys of just being....I love the feeling : )
    • 3 posts
    July 30, 2010 2:43 PM PDT
    Thanks for such a great site i will do my best to post all the Michigan Bike Rallies  at least the good ones.  I travel all over Michigan to the bike rallies.  The funny thing is I don't even have bike i just like the bike crowd.  I do custom light installs at these shows and love every minute of it the bikers take care of me bring me food when i'm working or a drink.  Its like a big family.  I used to work at car shows but that crowd is cold compare to the bike crowd.  So I wanted to say you guys rock.  And if you are ever in Michigan at a rally and see a guy wereing a john deere hat, White Tee shirt and blue jeans putting lights on thats me come and say hi we can shoot the shit for awhile.  I'm a Redneck in a biker world and loving it.  Thanks Guys for all you do for the people around you. (kids,cancer,military,vetrains,hospice and more)  Thanks Chris
    • 2 posts
    August 9, 2010 11:04 AM PDT
    Howdy All; Found this site from 'Thunder Roads PA! Can't wait to check out all the information and post some of my own.
    Ride Safe!!!!!
  • August 17, 2010 6:46 AM PDT

Hi from Milwaukee.    I have (had) my Harley.  
    Now riding a 07' Vulcan 900 Custom after stop-off to a V-Star and
    after a 20 year hiatus (life).  Looking forward to what site has to offer.

• 23 posts
    August 17, 2010 7:31 AM PDT
    Hey all, Decided to step in and introduce myself. I'm from the Salt Lake City (or Ogden, depending on the day) area. I ride a 07' Vulcan 900 Custom (thumbs up to you Hdsteal). It's a perfect bike for me. I ride as much as I can with a 1 year old and 3 year old. I don't get to travel much, but when I do I love it. No one needs to really feel your butt after about 3 hours on the bike anyway right?
    • 1516 posts
    August 17, 2010 9:01 AM PDT
    Welcome IcHOOT, glad to have you here. We just went through Salt Lake City this last weekend on our merry way home from Sturgis. Enjoy those babies, they grow up so fast, mine are now 23 and 18.
  • August 22, 2010 7:02 AM PDT
    Hi everyone. Just joined today, looks like a good group here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • TNT
    August 24, 2010 7:38 AM PDT
    Hi Lucky....just joined! Love to ride as much as possible and always looking for new friends to ride with. My husband and I reside in the beautiful state of Kentucky. About a 40 mile ride south of Cincinnati, OH! Ride Safe!
  • August 24, 2010 2:31 PM PDT
    Hey all, New guy Johnny here. Long time rider. Short time member. Techno rookie. Why can't you use vise grips on a computer??
  • August 24, 2010 2:38 PM PDT
    Hi everyone, I just joined the site a couple of days ago. I'm a new rider (I just got my 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 Memorial Day weekend), and loving every minute I get to ride....
  • August 26, 2010 6:19 PM PDT
    Thanx for the welcome...see you out there South Jersey-East Pa. Roar th the Shore just around the corner!!!
    • 567 posts
    August 26, 2010 10:39 PM PDT
    Hi there Chris and welcome to CF. I hope you enjoy the site and enjoy being part of the gang.
  • August 27, 2010 6:32 AM PDT
    Hello all, I think this is a great site to meet people and learn about their bikes. I see many different kind of bikes so it should be interesting. I see I have a message but I can't open it yet. May be an Administrator could help out here. I hope everyone has a great summer and RIDE SAFE.
  • August 27, 2010 6:58 AM PDT
    Howdy all new members and welcome!! CF is growing leaps and bounds since Sturgis!! Enjoy and am looking forward to getting to know you all better!!
  • August 29, 2010 1:55 PM PDT
    Hey,just joined the forum so hi to everyone.I ride to work and back every day and take the wife out the weekends looking for good bbq and blues.Ride safe!
    • 834 posts
    August 30, 2010 5:40 AM PDT
    Welcome Jake. This is a great site and you will find nothing but good folks here!
  • September 4, 2010 8:00 PM PDT
    hello im a new member and im lookinf for some parts to a bike i just bought its a yamaha v star classic 99 i need thecontrols for the handle bars throttle cable clutch cable etc if anybody can help me e mail me or call me at 231 544 8141 boodokai@hotmail.com
  • September 6, 2010 5:44 AM PDT
    Howdy to everyone. I have recently come back to cycle fish and the new site is impressive. I am currently rideless having to sell my 05 dyna glide due to the misses bout with cancer. I am in the market for a ride looking. Being a starving college student has slow me down for a bit. I still keep in touch with friends and attend events. Like the one at Gails HD in Kansas City. Will attend her 9th Annual 9-11 commenmoration. Sorry no photo yet working on that.
  • September 6, 2010 5:03 PM PDT
    Howdy Yall Ridin in from SW Michigan New here just signed up Nice site I think I'll like it here