Welcome New Members

• April 8, 2014 2:52 AM PDT
     howdy, from north texas, spring is finally starting, for real....wow, its been a harsh winter
    • 16780 posts
    April 8, 2014 8:10 AM PDT
    Hello from the extreme northwest corner of Pennsylvania.
    We are having a break in our rain season today.
  • April 8, 2014 12:27 PM PDT
    Hello from Northwest Indiana
    • 3006 posts
    April 9, 2014 4:17 AM PDT
    Welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web) !!!

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride !!!
  • April 9, 2014 4:18 AM PDT
    Hi Y'all!! Looking forward to participating on the site. My husband Josh is active duty military and will retire in less than five years. I have been in the travel/hospitality industry my entire life and since we both love to ride it was an easy decision to take the plunge and open our own business. In a few days our website, rooms4bikers.com will be live days. Below is a little more about our company which is powered by Expedia.
    Rooms4bikers.com is a Veteran-Owned company based in Nashville, TN. We are dedicated to provide affordable accommodations for the traveling motorcycle enthusiasts.
    While we joined to network for rooms4bikers we also hope to meet new friends and learn about riding events in our area!! Josh & Kelly
    • 16780 posts
    April 9, 2014 5:53 AM PDT
    Hello from the sunny (for two days in a row now) Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
  • April 14, 2014 3:30 PM PDT

I just signed up on CycleFish! I'm looking forward to the Frogs For Freedom Ride.  My Dad was UDT/Frogman in the Navy during WWII & he used to ride a 1960 Panhead when I was but a wee lad...so he'll enjoy it. (at 87 years young, he'll be in a car though)

I was deployed to Afghanistan during the last Frog Ride so I missed it.  I am in the process of retiring from the Air Force after 24 years...so...I will be riding at this years Frog Ride!! 

• April 14, 2014 3:32 PM PDT
    Rooms4Bikers wrote...
    Hi Y'all!! Looking forward to participating on the site. My husband Josh is active duty military and will retire in less than five years. I have been in the travel/hospitality industry my entire life and since we both love to ride it was an easy decision to take the plunge and open our own business. In a few days our website, rooms4bikers.com will be live days. Below is a little more about our company which is powered by Expedia.
    Rooms4bikers.com is a Veteran-Owned company based in Nashville, TN. We are dedicated to provide affordable accommodations for the traveling motorcycle enthusiasts.
    While we joined to network for rooms4bikers we also hope to meet new friends and learn about riding events in our area!! Josh & Kelly

Welcome! And thanks for serving!
    I'll be using Space A and checking out your website

• April 15, 2014 5:04 AM PDT
    Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new member from Canton Ohio. I've been riding since my 20s and I never plan to stop. My current bike is a 2013 Victory Judge. I accidentally stumbled upon this site and I think it's great.
    • 3006 posts
    April 17, 2014 5:34 AM PDT
    Hello from sunny San Francisco Bay & Welcome to the best motorcycle on the web!!!
    Sweet looking ride! Hope your enjoying some decent spring weather

stay safe & enjoy the ride
  • April 28, 2014 3:58 AM PDT
    hay iam new here will be comming to the bash in May and then after that heading to silverdo Ca for Born FREE bash hope to have lots of fun
    • 16780 posts
    April 28, 2014 5:38 AM PDT
    Hello to all the new folks, from the cloudy Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
  • April 29, 2014 12:18 PM PDT
     hello, just joined and looking to establish some riding fun in south jersey.  love to hit some events as well.  enjoy and ride safe.
  • April 30, 2014 12:07 PM PDT
    Hey everyone! Just joined he site and am loving being able to find rides and events in our southeast tn area. My husband has been riding for four years now and ive tried to get the hang of it. But im still nervous on one. We belong to the Roughnecks MC and are always looking for charity rides to do or just a good days ride route. Looking forward to this riding season and hope everyone out there stays safe and has fun!
  • April 30, 2014 1:28 PM PDT
    Hi everyone, I'm new as well. I am getting my first bike this Friday, in two days, and I feel like super excited but nervous and anxious at the same time. I have my license and took the course and whatnot but I just feel the way I do and I think to myself what if I mess up or make a mistake or not turn right on the way back home even though my skills are good for a beginner I'm just like eee I don't want to forget all the things I learned and know how to do. Any advice for me?? Thank u for reading this long life story lol
    • 16780 posts
    April 30, 2014 3:58 PM PDT
    Hello from the cloudy (soon to be rainy again) extreme northwest corner of Pennsylvania.
    • 1855 posts
    May 1, 2014 12:00 AM PDT
    Welcome from w central, Ohio

Peace
    • 17 posts
    May 4, 2014 1:37 PM PDT
    New member from Kansas!
  • May 6, 2014 8:22 AM PDT
    I REALLY NEED ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR BRITTANY KOKAS IN THIS "MOM AND ME CONTEST" SHE IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND COULD USE THE SUPPORT. YOU CAN VOTE EVE...RYDAY UNTIL MOTHERS DAY. SO I NEED ALL OF YOU TO HELP THE LINK TO VOTE IS http://woobox.com/d3sk6a AND PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
    • 57 posts
    May 6, 2014 8:41 AM PDT
    I tried,sorry not on Facebook
  • May 14, 2014 6:02 AM PDT
    Hello from Southern California, the weather is now dry and in triple digits in the valley area. The back country is a bit cooler, but not by much. Grounded for a few years, always a passenger and never the driver. Put it on my bucket list. Right now working on helping the owner of the cafe to get some attention and full time caregiver for my grams. I miss the rides, as a passenger got to see more of the scenery. Hope I don't get too old to learn. Not sure how long the caregiver gig is going to last.

Safe rides and great weather to all of you.
  • June 13, 2014 6:59 AM PDT
    greetings from alittle north of nyc obviously new but looking forward to enjoying and possibly contributing to this site, keep on rockin in the free world
    • 16780 posts
    June 13, 2014 2:33 PM PDT
    Hello new folks, from the dark but pleasant Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 84 posts
    June 17, 2014 4:54 AM PDT
    New here. European transplant from Texas. Shipped the Harley from the US and now do my riding around castles, art, history and Roman ruins.

Just keeping in contact with those still in the US.

Ride safe, ya'll.
    • 1855 posts
    June 17, 2014 5:18 AM PDT
    Welcome...Enjoy Europe. do you plan on coming home one day or is Europe your home now? Military?