I hate......

• April 29, 2010 1:23 AM PDT
    I hate artichokes, beets, sourcraut, warm beer and water in the gas.
  • April 29, 2010 1:59 AM PDT
    BlueCheese, lousey coffee, pushy liberals and people who think their car is a Phone Booth! People who TEXT while driving are killing people! Don't much care for Artichokes, sourcraut, beer, or water in my gas. But... I do like Beets!
  • April 29, 2010 9:24 AM PDT
    I hate it when someone walks by my parked bike and doesn't look at it. Girls I understand, but guys? I'm not asking you to stop and drool, but they should at least look at it right?
    If I'm walking by a bike, I check it out. No matter what kind of bike it is, I still look.
    What I love.....
    I love it when kids in the back seat of cars wave at me. Especially little girls. I remember when I was about 13 I saw a lady at a stop light and she was riding a motorcycle and she smiled at me. I just remember thinking that was so cool!
    • 601 posts
    April 30, 2010 11:08 AM PDT
    Nice one Wraptor.......thats what it's all about, the simple things in life.
    • 1 posts
    May 1, 2010 2:00 AM PDT
    Wrapter wrote...
    I hate it when someone walks by my parked bike and doesn't look at it. Girls I understand, but guys? I'm not asking you to stop and drool, but they should at least look at it right?
    If I'm walking by a bike, I check it out. No matter what kind of bike it is, I still look.
    What I love.....
    I love it when kids in the back seat of cars wave at me. Especially little girls. I remember when I was about 13 I saw a lady at a stop light and she was riding a motorcycle and she smiled at me. I just remember thinking that was so cool!

• 1066 posts
    May 1, 2010 3:36 PM PDT

I have been known to develope just a wee bit of Road Rage.  Pulled my helmet off one night to smash a dumb a$$  cagers  window.   

• 19049 posts
    May 2, 2010 1:31 AM PDT
    I hate
    "Things that piss me off"
  • May 2, 2010 1:59 AM PDT
    as of yesterday I hate having a bee flying up the pant leg and having a party on my knee...... dammmmm that hurt had to pull over .. drop them and kill the little buzzer
  • May 2, 2010 5:11 AM PDT
    I really, really, really dislike; no I must be honest. I hate not being able to split traffic. More than that I hate being the last stopped vehicle at sign or light and hoping the next driver is actually paying attention and stops. There are some other dislikes but this is a motor site.
  • May 2, 2010 5:25 AM PDT
    fartking69 wrote...
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Hey Defcon, try a 1 inch ball bearing. It will play hell with a hood or windshield.

I've found that lug nuts are much easier to explain carrying around...Honestly Officer I just had them in my pocket from changing my tire at home and it must have fallen out and bounced into the inconsiderate a-holes vehicle.  Musta been that karma thing they talk about.

I was told by an ex cop, (during my navy riders safety course....) the best was to carry a pocket full of marbles. They will do the same same damage as ball bearings but shatter along with the rest of the glass, leaving no evidence.
    • 1040 posts
    May 2, 2010 6:14 AM PDT
    I hate not having Brother Sing and Sister Inga here to BS with us
  • May 2, 2010 7:57 AM PDT
    Leatherneck wrote...
    I really, really, really dislike; no I must be honest. I hate not being able to split traffic. More than that I hate being the last stopped vehicle at sign or light and hoping the next driver is actually paying attention and stops. There are some other dislikes but this is a motor site.

I have to agree with you about being the last in line when stopped. Up here there are so many small hills just high enough to not see over when driving.
    In the summer there's lots of traffic and lots of road repair. I HATE being stopped just over a hill 'cuz of road work and being the last one in line. There are so many tourists on the road and I am very paranoid about who's coming up over the hill behind me. I tend to stop very close to the shoulder just in case.