How Night Dragon got his name

• June 18, 2010 3:19 AM PDT
    I saw a vidoe of a camera that supposedly picked up gases.......pictures of people walking through a mall or airport and you could see their farts. OMG.....everyone was farting all the time. All I kept thinking about was what am I breathing when out in public!!! Eweeee!!!!,
  • June 18, 2010 4:00 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    I saw a vidoe of a camera that supposedly picked up gases.......pictures of people walking through a mall or airport and you could see their farts. OMG.....everyone was farting all the time. All I kept thinking about was what am I breathing when out in public!!! Eweeee!!!!,

Well ~ I guess that proves we really aren't suffering from a 'gas' shortage ~ I heard a new gov't study has been approved to study the effect of human flatulance on greenhouse gasses and global warming... where's Al... (sorry sidetrack)

• 1066 posts
    June 18, 2010 6:39 AM PDT

We won't need a campfire will we.  We can just burn off the excess methane like they do with a well.    Oops, no smoking!

• June 18, 2010 4:45 PM PDT
    I farted and dutch ovened my old man the first night we were in bed together. LOL Now we lay in bed and see whos farts make my alarm light, light up!!! he says we were made for each other!!! It's been two years now....
  • June 18, 2010 4:46 PM PDT
    That was funny!!! I farted and dutch ovened my old man the first night we were in bed together. LOL Now we lay in bed and see whos farts make my alarm light, light up!!! he says we were made for each other!!! It's been two years now....
  • g
    June 18, 2010 5:29 PM PDT
    4 pages on farts ....................lol..i love this site .
  • June 18, 2010 11:41 PM PDT
    NOw its 5.......but, they're not just any farts we're talking about here. These are gasous flame producing mega farts!!! We need to put our heads together and figure a way to capture them. Maybe this is the answer to the oil crisis right here under our noses.................at least they will be in less than a weeks time in Kentucky.
    • 568 posts
    June 19, 2010 1:36 AM PDT

• 1780 posts
    June 19, 2010 2:49 AM PDT
    Why is it when women fart it sounds like a c note on a flute, and when a man farts it sounds like a whale belching.
    Questions I have Questions
    Dragon
  • June 19, 2010 4:20 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Why is it when women fart it sounds like a c note on a flute, and when a man farts it sounds like a whale belching.
    Questions I have Questions
    Dragon

A 'C note'??? What the hell??? I see a whole new horizon opening up here... 

• June 19, 2010 4:22 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    NOw its 5.......but, they're not just any farts we're talking about here. These are gasous flame producing mega farts!!! We need to put our heads together and figure a way to capture them. Maybe this is the answer to the oil crisis right here under our noses.................at least they will be in less than a weeks time in Kentucky.

Cute Deb ~ '...under our noses...'  heh heh!

• 1161 posts
    June 19, 2010 4:59 AM PDT
    Ok Here is another one for ya Jamie from Mythbusters Farts on TV and lights it on High speed camera....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqFRBHPIE-w />
    • 1780 posts
    June 19, 2010 6:13 AM PDT
    Well looks like a challage to me....Deb fix me some beans for Breakfast this coming Thrusday...
  • June 19, 2010 6:29 AM PDT
    no little blue dancing fireball in that video, dragon maybe you need to hire out as a technical advisor!
    • 1066 posts
    June 19, 2010 6:31 AM PDT

They are Pro-fess-ion-als, Don't try this at home! 

• g
    June 19, 2010 6:58 AM PDT
    how long do u date b4 u fart in front of them ????
    • 1780 posts
    June 20, 2010 1:36 AM PDT
    "g" my brother when I met Angel Eyes I knew she was a special sooooooooo I watered those Angel Eyes pretty quickly.
  • g
    June 20, 2010 1:39 AM PDT
    gadzzzzzzzz u fool moch ....or u dirty basa ,lol
  • June 20, 2010 1:41 AM PDT
    and her eyes are still watering..... hey dragon....ya sure they're not gonna make you have your own cabin...far, far away...you know, safety first.
  • g
    June 20, 2010 1:55 AM PDT
    BOOM !!......lol watch the gas lighters for the bbq .s
    • 1780 posts
    June 20, 2010 7:05 AM PDT
  • June 20, 2010 7:22 AM PDT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpnzXjkbp-A />
    What they don't want us to know... heh heh ;-)