2008 FLSTC Exhaust

• 86 posts
    April 15, 2010 1:40 PM PDT
    I bought a 2008 Heritage Softail 105 Anniversay Addition a year ago. It's a beautiful bike, but the stock exhaust is real queit. I'd like to get a differant exhaust that is a little louder, but not so loud that I need ear plugs to ride. I like the look of the Vance and Hines Pro Pipe BP, but will they work with my sattle bags? If I'm reading their website right I think the answer is NO. Any Ideas for a good exhaust system for my bike to fix the problem?
    http://www.vanceandhines.com/products/st-0708-propipebp/propipebp.html />  

• 190 posts
    April 15, 2010 2:13 PM PDT
    I took a look, and don't know that the bp will interfere with the bags but you'd probably need to do some measuring. (it does look like they have them on a cvo softail convertale, witch has detachable bags) Staying w/ vance & hines, you could look into the the straight shots wich seems to pretty much replace the standard pipes but keep the origanal look, I have then on my dyna and the sound is pretty good (kinda old school) I think theres also a slip on muffler in this style , also you could try the big radius if you like that look. You could also look at python exhaust and screeming eagle (HD) too. Hope this helps or gets the gears turnin.
    • 190 posts
    April 15, 2010 2:17 PM PDT
    Heres a shot of my superglide with the V&H straight shots.