It's Official !

• February 28, 2010 8:44 AM PST
    Hey everybody! 

When my wife Saddles up behind me that is when riding season starts, Gail is a 100% fair weather rider but today it was GREAT weather so we saddled up n put in an easy 70 miles with a wateing hole stop along the way.

We headed east on SE Foster...At Damacus we turned toward Mt. Hood...we rode to Boring, Turned south towards Estacada at Estacada we turned west towards Mollala but cut back north to stop at the Viewpoint fer her beer n a sodapop fer me...from thare we headed to Carver then to I-205 n home.........Great Day! Great Ride.......I ride all year but when she gets on it is HEAVEN........Dam I sure like my biker chick ......

Lots a bikers out today -n- lots of hand downs......

Lord ? Thank you for letting me be a biker......

RandyJoe...Ride Strong....
    • 1066 posts
    February 28, 2010 9:09 AM PST
    I agree RandyJoe, We all should thank the Lord, for letting us be bikers. I lost that privilege for a while. I piled up about 35 yrs. ago, lost my right leg above the knee. I have only ridden off and on since. I am back in the saddle again ,full time now, and i love it more than ever.
  • February 28, 2010 9:38 AM PST
    Hollywood wrote...
    I agree RandyJoe, We all should thank the Lord, for letting us be bikers. I lost that privilege for a while. I piled up about 35 yrs. ago, lost my right leg above the knee. I have only ridden off and on since. I am back in the saddle again ,full time now, and i love it more than ever.

Hollywood, glad your back in the saddle but most importantly I'm glad you here period, sounds like you went through a tough time.
    RandyJoe...ride Strong...
    • 190 posts
    February 28, 2010 10:55 AM PST
    Good to hear your back in the ride of Life, Hollywood....
    randy....yeah, aint nothin like havin your ol lady ride behind you. Seems like it feels like a perfect balance and no other chick can copy that 'groove thang'..lol
    I'll be ridin pretty soon. Happy daze!
  • February 28, 2010 10:58 AM PST
    Weather was great here too. Rode down into Cal. for a ways then came back up and went thru the bird refuge on Stateline. Wife will ride w/ me most anytime shes not doing homework. Today wasn't one of those days though. Definitely thankful to be riding any chance I get.
  • February 28, 2010 12:26 PM PST
    OK...so jealous you all have the great weather to ride and we are going to get another 3-6 inches of snow after a few inches last night and about 6 inches of rain the days before. Geez...and I don't have a wife to ride on the back and I cannot convince a man to be my bi*ch so I guess I ride alone, lol :-)
  • February 28, 2010 3:19 PM PST
    SingSing wrote...
    Good to hear your back in the ride of Life, Hollywood....
    randy....yeah, aint nothin like havin your ol lady ride behind you. Seems like it feels like a perfect balance and no other chick can copy that 'groove thang'..lol
    I'll be ridin pretty soon. Happy daze!

Gosh darnit singsing "perfect balance" thats the term I was trying to splain to my biker chick 2day Thanks man 
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

• February 28, 2010 3:22 PM PST
    warper wrote...
    Weather was great here too. Rode down into Cal. for a ways then came back up and went thru the bird refuge on Stateline. Wife will ride w/ me most anytime shes not doing homework. Today wasn't one of those days though. Definitely thankful to be riding any chance I get.

Warper man I miss riding down there, Hells bells I grew up in the falls area out n bonanza, we used to saddleup n head down to Dorris Cal to buy beer, was easy there being underage...stateline cool memories, I'll be up to KFalls this summer maybe we can get a ride in -n-some cold ones?
    RandyJoe
  • February 28, 2010 3:27 PM PST
    kris10den wrote...
    OK...so jealous you all have the great weather to ride and we are going to get another 3-6 inches of snow after a few inches last night and about 6 inches of rain the days before. Geez...and I don't have a wife to ride on the back and I cannot convince a man to be my bi*ch so I guess I ride alone, lol :-)

Hells Bells Kris it's hard to believe you can't find a man to be your bitch? Crapola I've climed on behind my wife a few times, I liked rteachin around n holdin on too "evil grin"
    I'm do a sun dance -n- send it out to all my brother n sister bikers that need sunny riding YES?
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
  • February 28, 2010 3:55 PM PST
    Hollywood - glad you are back in the saddle. It is so nice to hear how you guys cherish your "perfect balance" partner. Very nice indeed. I am not sure whether I will ever have that opportunity, but if I did, I would sure like to be thought of that way. THAT is what makes you guys special... your gratitude...and your acknowledgent of your precious woman. This lone she-wolf thoroughly enjoys having her own ride... but can appreciate love between two... on two wheels.
  • February 28, 2010 3:59 PM PST
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Hey everybody! 

When my wife Saddles up behind me that is when riding season starts, Gail is a 100% fair weather rider but today it was GREAT weather so we saddled up n put in an easy 70 miles with a wateing hole stop along the way.

We headed east on SE Foster...At Damacus we turned toward Mt. Hood...we rode to Boring, Turned south towards Estacada at Estacada we turned west towards Mollala but cut back north to stop at the Viewpoint fer her beer n a sodapop fer me...from thare we headed to Carver then to I-205 n home.........Great Day! Great Ride.......I ride all year but when she gets on it is HEAVEN........Dam I sure like my biker chick ......

Damn!  I was on some of the same roads today.  I live in Colton which is on 211 between Estacada and Molalla.  I had to run into Home Depot so I took Beavercreek road from 211 and drove through downtown Oregon City.  On the way back I took Clackamas River Drive to Carver, then drove Springwater to 211.  Went right by the Viewpoint and passed a lot of bikes going the other way, especially on Clackamas River Drive.  It was a great day for a ride.

Tomorrow I have to go to the coast and I was planning on riding my Sabre, but the wife decided she wants to go too, and wants to bring a bunch of donations for the schools in Lincoln City so we have to take the truck.  She won't ride on my bike anyway.  I did get her to take a short ride with me but I thought she was going to break my ribs!  It turns out she had a bad experience on a motorcycle with her boy friend in high school and now she is terrified of them.  Bad experiences don't seem to keep her from getting back on her horses though.

• February 28, 2010 4:05 PM PST
    warper wrote...

My son is down at OIT and I've been wanting to ride down and pay him a visit when the roads are clear and the weathers not too cold.  He told me that all of the snow is gone and it sounds like the riding must be ok.   I'll be driving down to pick him up for spring break in a couple of weeks but I have to bring the truck since he wants me to give a ride to two of his friends.   Hopefully I'll be able to ride down in April or May.
  • February 28, 2010 7:32 PM PST
    ingababy wrote...
    Hollywood - glad you are back in the saddle. It is so nice to hear how you guys cherish your "perfect balance" partner. Very nice indeed. I am not sure whether I will ever have that opportunity, but if I did, I would sure like to be thought of that way. THAT is what makes you guys special... your gratitude...and your acknowledgent of your precious woman. This lone she-wolf thoroughly enjoys having her own ride... but can appreciate love between two... on two wheels.

Very nicely put n thanks
  • February 28, 2010 7:36 PM PST
    Snapshot wrote...
    RandyJoe wrote...
    Hey everybody! 

Damn!  I was on some of the same roads today.  I live in Colton which is on 211 between Estacada and Molalla.  I had to run into Home Depot so I took Beavercreek road from 211 and drove through downtown Oregon City.  On the way back I took Clackamas River Drive to Carver, then drove Springwater to 211.  Went right by the Viewpoint and passed a lot of bikes going the other way, especially on Clackamas River Drive.  It was a great day for a ride.

Tomorrow I have to go to the coast and I was planning on riding my Sabre, but the wife decided she wants to go too, and wants to bring a bunch of donations for the schools in Lincoln City so we have to take the truck.  She won't ride on my bike anyway.  I did get her to take a short ride with me but I thought she was going to break my ribs!  It turns out she had a bad experience on a motorcycle with her boy friend in high school and now she is terrified of them.  Bad experiences don't seem to keep her from getting back on her horses though.

Maybe your wife needs her own steel horse? and too bad your taking your cage or I'd ride along if'n you didn't mind
    RandyJoe....Ride Strong...

• February 28, 2010 7:45 PM PST
    Snapshot wrote...
    warper wrote...

My son is down at OIT and I've been wanting to ride down and pay him a visit when the roads are clear and the weathers not too cold.  He told me that all of the snow is gone and it sounds like the riding must be ok.   I'll be driving down to pick him up for spring break in a couple of weeks but I have to bring the truck since he wants me to give a ride to two of his friends.   Hopefully I'll be able to ride down in April or May.

Let me know if you ride to KFalls in April or May..If'n I can swing it I'll tag along, we can hook up with warper n maybe ride out to Bonanza?
    RandyJoe
    • 1780 posts
    February 28, 2010 10:00 PM PST
    Yea what a day Sunday....Angle Eyes and I hit the pavement for a couple of our usuall stops, and I guess Angle was feeling especially great. We always ride side by side, but usually she will back off on curves. Not yesterday side be side curves and all. This kind of riding keep's us focused, plus I know where she is at all times. Actually I've never ridden with a Brother that thinks like I do and the way I ride, but when your wife is your main riding partner it's easy to have a one mind ride. Like I've said before when we find a slow cage in the middle lane, we split the dude making as much noise as possible. Kids that's all we are just grown up kids.
    Night Dragon
  • February 28, 2010 10:12 PM PST
    How many times did she thump you up side the head?............. lol
  • g
    February 28, 2010 10:15 PM PST
    glad ur weathers good ,have fun dude ,take care .
    • 1780 posts
    February 28, 2010 10:19 PM PST
    Flatlander wrote...

Seriously here if you ever get the chance to watch a Motorcycle Police competion it is amazing. Two riders side by side with a string tied to their bikes and then ride a tight course without breaking the string.
    Very cool......Thoses guys have my vote.
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    February 28, 2010 10:22 PM PST
    If you ever get a chance to see this these guys are amazing.

Dragon

• 119 posts
    February 28, 2010 11:39 PM PST
    that's pretty good
  • March 1, 2010 1:14 AM PST
    Flatlander wrote...

Every twisty curve...she thumps me before I get to it  she get nervous when i scrape my boards  so I try not to 
  • March 1, 2010 1:17 AM PST
    Krum wrote...
    that's pretty good

Krum! How ya been Bro? long time no hear from you...hope all is well ?
    RandyJoe....Ride Strong...

• 513 posts
    March 2, 2010 3:25 AM PST
    Randy, that is cool and I could not agree more. My wife had a car accident a few years back and is only now getting back on the bike with me, not as often as I would like but it sure is special when she does.
    As much as I like riding the road with my friends, I still prefer heading off with my misses on our own.
    • 1516 posts
    March 2, 2010 3:43 AM PST
    Randy sounds like you are a great husband, keep up the good work you biker you!!