time for the bike and a little fun,

don't mean to be be nasty or rude,

but I'll see ya much latter dude!  

• 19007 posts
    February 16, 2010 10:36 PM PST
    Go ahead and rub it in...
    • 513 posts
    February 17, 2010 7:01 AM PST
     I must admit I had a ball, did not mean to rub it in but now that you mention it.....nahnahnahanahnahnahnahnahnah!

• 601 posts
    February 17, 2010 7:08 AM PST
    Five of us struck out for West Kerry this morning , 40 degrees and sunny, had a big breakfast in KIllarney then on to Dingle ...next stop after Dingle is Newfoundland, few beers there and home again this afternoon. Wee bit cold but sunny and dry..180 miles of winding twisty roads. If you've got crap in your head the roads out to Dingle will clear it, one lapse of concentration and you meet the ditch. the five of us have been riding together for 20 years and we never let more than a few yards between us, great feeling when you can trust guys like this, knowing what he is going to do by just a look or a small shrug.a ride like this not only blows away the cobwebs but takes the demons too.

• February 17, 2010 7:31 AM PST
    He was a poet and didn't know it.
    • 190 posts
    February 17, 2010 9:39 AM PST
    hey Irishman! You would make ol' grandaddy Yeats proud of ya! I'll be riding in this years NYC St. patty's day parade...Wear my kilt in your honor,bro....then again, maybe i wont wear my kilt cuz it's gonna be a cold miorning....
    • 2072 posts
    February 17, 2010 10:20 AM PST
    Got out for a ride today also. Rode about 75 miles........... 65 degrees, short sleeves and fingerless gloves. Gotta love it !!!!
    • 190 posts
    February 22, 2010 11:43 AM PST
    AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! You guys are killin me....!!!!!
    • 19007 posts
    February 22, 2010 12:51 PM PST
    Damn I still have ice dams on my roof, 10" of snow in my yard and more coming. Anyone wanna trade for a snowmobile???
    • 6 posts
    February 22, 2010 12:59 PM PST
    I got out today, too. Not a real long ride, and it was 35 and raining... but MAN if felt good to pull her out of the garage!!!
  • February 22, 2010 1:02 PM PST
    I hanr a good ride as well today, it was 40 degrees sunny
  • February 22, 2010 1:14 PM PST
    I am gettin' a little edgy...too long on downtime. Randy Joe - very happy to read that you got a good ride in!
    • 1040 posts
    February 22, 2010 1:29 PM PST
    Everynight before bed I look to see the forecast the next day. Last night called for high 60's and clear...COOL, gonna get ta ride.

Wake up this morning and oldest grandson complains of stomach hurting. I poke around and he winces bad in his appendix area...CRAP!.

Call tha Doc and take him in but all is well; Doc thinks just a stomach virus.

Sposed ta be mid 60's tommorrow.......I hope!
    • 513 posts
    February 23, 2010 12:07 AM PST
    It is fffffffffffffrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeezzzzziiiiiinnnngggg here at the moment.
    • 1040 posts
    February 23, 2010 12:11 AM PST
    Dyna wrote...

Is it snowing?  If not....Quit bitching....get out and ride ya ol Irishman   

Mid 60's here today  
    • 467 posts
    February 23, 2010 12:15 AM PST
    I just back from riding on the Islands of the Caribbean and there is a foot of snow in front of my garage along with a 2 foot pyramid of ice in front of the doors that we had to jackhammer off before we could unload the bikes!
    I wanna go back to the Islands!
    • 1040 posts
    February 23, 2010 12:30 AM PST
    cnciaco wrote...
    I just back from riding on the Islands of the Caribbean and there is a foot of snow in front of my garage along with a 2 foot pyramid of ice in front of the doors that we had to jackhammer off before we could unload the bikes!
    I wanna go back to the Islands!

Hope this makes ya feel a bit better

• 513 posts
    February 23, 2010 1:48 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    Dyna wrote...

Is it snowing?  If not....Quit bitching....get out and ride ya ol Irishman   

Mid 60's here today  

Fugg off you!  It was 2 degrees celcius about 35f in your money and yes it is snowing lightly and yes I was out in it and yes it hurt and yes I loved it!

but it is still fugging ffffffrrrrrrreeeeeeezzzzziiiinnnnnngggggg, you'd have to have on more than a tank!!!!!

Time for tea and spuds!

• 1780 posts
    February 23, 2010 2:53 AM PST
    Yesterday was 55 degrees so I washed up the Dragon and hit the road, came back in a rain storm, shit got to wash the girll up again.
    Dragon
    • 601 posts
    February 23, 2010 5:18 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Yesterday was 55 degrees so I washed up the Dragon and hit the road, came back in a rain storm, shit got to wash the girll up again.
    Dragon

You got caught in a rainstorm...and you have to wash the bike......i would have considered that a lucky break, save me washing it.
    • 513 posts
    February 23, 2010 8:44 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

Go on I bet you enjoyed the rain!  That would be a bit of the old leprechaun coming out in ya, sure ya need a bit of rain to appreciate the dry days.