Getting Bug Blood and Guts off your Motorcycle

• July 24, 2013 1:20 PM PDT
    I use furniture polish. My father always used it on his cars. It works great. Spray it on wait 2-3 minutes wipe off.
  • July 26, 2013 3:52 AM PDT
    Bikini bike washes! Not sure what those ladies use but the bike an owner sure are happy with the results.
    • 2 posts
    July 27, 2013 8:53 AM PDT
    Not related to bugs but wanted to give a shout out to a product somebody on this board suggested.
    "Mothers "Back To Black"
    The gray & black components on the ULY were looking a tad dingy and decided to try it.
    1st time used saw no results
    Next time I washed ULY (a precious rare happening) decided to use the stuff up,
    After first application saw a hint of sheen. Applied it another time and things were looking pretty good.
    Since then apply it 2X after every wash and the sheen is now pretty close to factory new.

Biggest challenge was today. - Got some moly disulfide grease on a matte, black component.
    Tried household detergent, dish detergent., ammonia, boiling water, paint thinner, . . . Nothing worked
    Then used the "Mothers "Back To Black", applied with a black rag and no hint of the grease remains.