I want to build my own Bike any ideas?

• 1780 posts
    February 10, 2010 4:29 AM PST
    Let me show you what I'm talking about....To me this is just Bad Ass Cool............................Hang on I think I having a sexual moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea Baby......this is Old School

Night Dragon
  • g
    February 10, 2010 4:38 AM PST
    seen this auld school chopper ,..looks gid ......
  • February 10, 2010 4:58 AM PST
    Don't forget,what kind of riding are you gonna due. Longer rides need spring seats if it's a hard tail. Do you ride slow and easy or hard and fast. A radical chop suffers in some areas. The custom bobber style while not as extreme does kind of cross between both worlds. you can get a cool bobber to handle well and ride well. It all depends on what you want . I have one that is all out no front brake raked hardtail,but you might want to go to Daytona on it. And wide glide tube front ends are very forgiving and responsive. Go hang out with some old hands ask questions and look around you'll find your style.
    • 513 posts
    February 10, 2010 5:23 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Let me show you what I'm talking about....To me this is just Bad Ass Cool............................Hang on I think I having a sexual moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Dragon

yep I like that,  the 60's/70's style chop does it for .

Apes, high sissy bars etc. just sex on wheels.

I fell in love with this in Killarney two years ago.

• February 10, 2010 6:17 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...

Night Dragon

Love the fishtails major cool!

• 1780 posts
    February 10, 2010 6:50 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...

Night Dragon

I will tell you this....if your not a young lad......after about 50 miles on this Bad Ass Scoot.........you will be pissing Blood...........do yourself a favor and hide yourself a shock system under this Bad Boy.

When you think about it with a hard tail the only suspension is................................the air in the tires

Dragon
    • 513 posts
    February 10, 2010 6:58 AM PST
    If you are going hard tail, then try one of those air ride suspension??

• February 10, 2010 7:35 AM PST
    "You'll be pissing blood"
    Yeah one of the reasons I haven't ridden a hard-tail for 40 years is even as a younger man my teeth started to come loose from the jarring. Looked cool though, although I am 2" shorter now from that! :-)
  • February 10, 2010 9:00 AM PST
    good luck!!
  • February 27, 2010 10:58 AM PST
     about something like this one!
    • 1161 posts
    April 9, 2016 8:55 AM PDT
     Well I never did get to build my own but I did get to work on a bike.  
    • 314 posts
    April 9, 2016 11:09 PM PDT
    nice color
    • 3006 posts
    April 15, 2016 4:58 PM PDT
    Looks really clean,turned out nice.