Sturgis Info

• 1364 posts
    January 30, 2010 4:19 AM PST
    EXTRA EXTRA!

Wouldn’t it be nice if:

• People coming to the Legendary Buffalo Chip, or to Sturgis or the Fort Meade Veterans Hospital had a route that saved time and taxpayer money?

• During your visit to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, you could visit the Harley Store in Rapid City, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse and Custer State Park and still get back to The Legendary Buffalo Chip in time for the evening’s concert?

• If emergency vehicles had a quick and safe route to Interstate 90 from the area east of Sturgis?

The Meade County Commission meeting on Wednesday, Feb. 3 (10:30 a.m. at the Meade County Courthouse) will again consider the road from I-90 to Highway 79 along a route that extends 131st Avenue.

Please go to http://www.sturgis131.com and learn more about this important new route into Sturgis. When you’ve completed reading the material, your support would be greatly appreciated. There is an opportunity to show your support for the road on the website. And, of course, if you live in the area, your presence at the meeting would help send a reinforcing message to the commissioners about how important this road is to the people who live here.

Thanks for taking the time to view the site.
    • 1364 posts
    December 2, 2010 10:08 PM PST
    STURGIS: THE
    WILD RIDE TO AIR
    ON TRAVEL CHANNEL

Mark your calendars and set up your DVRs for Sunday, Dec. 5 at 7 pm EST on the Travel Channel for Sturgis: The Wild Ride. We understand the Legendary Buffalo Chip Campground will be prominently featured in this documentary. So make sure to watch and we’ll give you the opportunity to tell us what you think of it in a later newsletter. The show will air again at 10 pm Sunday and again on Thursday, Dec. 9 at 7 and 10 pm EST.

Lets see if any Cyclefish members made the cut....
    • 5420 posts
    December 3, 2010 1:20 AM PST
    I know I checked the FTS reality show for the days we were there, and we didn't make the cut. Some how they left our pretty faces on the editing room floor!
    • 1364 posts
    December 3, 2010 3:30 AM PST
    Deener and I were there on Thursday the 12th, That should be on next week, Time will tell
    • 0 posts
    December 3, 2010 5:51 AM PST
    We should get the show by 2015 down here ...Lucky i cant believe they cut us we were the bestest crowd there...CHEERS BOOF
    • 1364 posts
    December 6, 2010 12:42 AM PST
    Well,"The wild Ride" show was on last night. The only peeps I saw that I have met was Mikey from OCC and Rupert from Survivor. Still waiting to see if the girls made on FTS,
    • 1516 posts
    December 6, 2010 2:36 AM PST
    well we should make it,, or at least we think we should!! Maybe just a quick shot? Lucky walked in front of the camera when they were doing an interview.. someone should show up sooner or later!!
    • 0 posts
    December 6, 2010 5:22 AM PST
    We've gotta be on the bloody thing somewhere ...Shit we were all over the chip like a fat kid on a happy meal...CHEERS BOOF