Would anybody be insterested in buying one of these patches

• 1780 posts
    January 29, 2010 3:57 AM PST
    If you remember a few weeks ago I got on a soap box about the way our society has gone to crap, and how we should protect the people that can't peotect themself's. Remember this is no Death Wish event, this is more of a just be aware of other people that may be in need of our services as we ride by. Just happen again here in the area, and was caught on camera, lady in a parking lot had the shit beat out of her for her ring. For one I'm sick of these low lifes taking over. OK not getting on that box again.
    Anyway I had this patch designed and waiting to see what each patch would cost me.
    Just wondering if anyone would be insterested in wearing one on there vest.

The Night Dragon
  • g
    January 29, 2010 3:58 AM PST
    good call dude .
  • g
    January 29, 2010 3:59 AM PST
    bit like a neighbourhood watch .
    • 1780 posts
    January 29, 2010 4:01 AM PST
    Not just in your neighborhood, but everywhere
    Dragon
  • g
    January 29, 2010 4:02 AM PST
    aye,cool.
  • January 29, 2010 4:07 AM PST
    I don't wear a vest but would wear a shirt with this on it proudly!
  • January 29, 2010 4:18 AM PST
    I like it Nightdragon. But, will law enforcement take this as a vigilanty movement. Remember when the guys in NY started neighborhood watches. I can't think of the name of their organization,(Senior moment) They wore berets.Their movement moved into many cities across the nation and they got all kinds of flack from law enforcement trying to shut them down.
    • 5419 posts
    January 29, 2010 4:29 AM PST
    Deb, I think the group you are referring to is the Guardian Angles, and I don't think dragon is talking about a group marching the streets looking for crime, and getting involved in investigations, many time hindering more than helping.

I think dragon is trying to say just to be more aware of what is going on, and if you see a wrong doing, for Heavens sake DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!. Nobody does that anymore. Hell I've seen where people take videos to put on TruTV instead of dropping the camera and helping.

Dragon, if I spoke incorrectly about what you meant, I apologize.
    • 1780 posts
    January 29, 2010 4:42 AM PST
    Lucky you hit the nail right on the head. Like Lucky said if you see a wrong being made....just get involved, don't act like it isn't happing. Now that may sound like a no brainer.......but we all see it every day. Not sure how people can sleep at night when they see something like a old lady getting muged and did nothing. If you don't feel good at getting involved physically, that's cool.....just remember a licence plate number, discripition of suspect.....etc. I do not advocate getting your ass kicked for somebody, but every one can help is some way. For me I've had my ass kicked, so nobody is going to get a cherry from me.
    Thanks Lucky
    Dragon
    • 2 posts
    January 29, 2010 5:09 AM PST
    Agree w/ your sentiments, might get a patch, but wa'na bet that everybody from the Left side of the political spectrum, including all the news media, will see the "SS" & think "bunch'a would be Stormtroopers".
    Lose the "SS" abbreviation from the patch.
    Come to think of it lose the "BF" abbreviation too or they will make something vulgar out of that as well. - It is a harsh world out there & not all the bad guys are thugs walking the streets, some are beautiful people in the news rooms.
  • January 29, 2010 5:22 AM PST
    Maybe its just me, but I like the idea of corrupting the innocent better...lol!
    • 513 posts
    January 29, 2010 5:53 AM PST
    Well, I would definitely take a few, I think both the idea behind it is as you guys would say righteous and not only that but because the person behind it .ie. night dragon is one of the finest people I have every met over the net, a biker I am proud to call brother and friend.
    I think this is a great idea, put me down for at least four, I will know more after the week-end.
  • g
    January 29, 2010 5:58 AM PST
    u cant get me one .
    • 1040 posts
    January 29, 2010 5:58 AM PST
    I'd take at least three-four
  • January 29, 2010 5:59 AM PST
    yep i would like 2 let me know what's up
  • January 29, 2010 6:59 AM PST
    I like the idea,and have gotten my ass kicked for following through too. I can not do nothing! I would be proud to wear one and back it up.Your a good man Dragon.
    • 1780 posts
    January 29, 2010 7:01 AM PST
    Thanks everybody....soon as I get a price will let everyone know
    Dragon
    Special thanks Dyna....that was very cool of you to say....I feel the same about you my Brother
    • 190 posts
    January 29, 2010 9:01 AM PST
    Dude, im down for two of them!!!!!
    • 190 posts
    January 29, 2010 9:04 AM PST
    go git yer sewin kit ready! Im waitin to rock that awesome patch dude...
  • January 29, 2010 10:08 AM PST
    Dragon...Steven and I will take 2 please let us know how much and I will get your addy and send you a check...thank you
    • 2072 posts
    January 29, 2010 10:13 AM PST
    HELL YEA I'd wear one. I could use two or three of 'em !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am DAMN sick and tired of picking up the paper or turning on the news and hearing about innocent people getting taken advantage of. Bring it on !!!!!!
  • January 29, 2010 10:54 AM PST
    I want a couple. That is one hell of on idea and I would be proud to part of it.
  • January 29, 2010 11:25 AM PST
    I think it will be cool to wear and a good thing for rider's public image to have a patch that show's a different image than the one they still beleive in.The public image i mean.
  • January 29, 2010 11:26 AM PST
    put us down for two.
  • January 29, 2010 11:55 AM PST
    thats just awsome...sign me up and let me know how much....