Las Vegas Rally this October 2017

• 8 posts
    July 29, 2017 5:34 PM PDT

Hi, I'm going to LV for the Rally and I'm leaving from Street Vibrations in Reno the 1st of Oct.  I've already booked a hotel and bought the the cheaper Rally pass.  If any one is interested in riding down from Reno or meeting up in Vegas please let me know, I'll buy the first round.

• 19004 posts
    July 30, 2017 6:06 AM PDT

Riding from Reno to Vegas, ahh you'll pass through my old favorite little town in NV. Tonapah.  Way back in the 70s I was stationed at Nellis AFB and worked mostly out of Tonapah. Sounds like a nice run. Wish I could go.

• 8 posts
    July 30, 2017 8:59 AM PDT

I've been to "tonapah" during my federal government days.  I used to work for a group called QL...

• 5417 posts
    July 31, 2017 8:54 AM PDT

We will most likely be heading out to Vegas from So California.  I will give you more details as we firm things up and we can hook-up somewhere in Vegas.

• 8 posts
    August 1, 2017 9:04 AM PDT

Sounds good, after the Rally I'm going back to NorCal via SoCal to see Family, might be possible to ride back together if the Stars are aligned.  

• 31 posts
    August 7, 2017 8:15 PM PDT

so hey im off at 6 sunday and off monday if you stop in tonopah i could burn in i live about 15 miles out in the desert from tonapah

This post was edited by shunka2 at August 7, 2017 8:16 PM PDT