Need More Tail Lights

• October 4, 2016 1:38 PM PDT

It seem like the stock tail light on the 06 Street Glide was just not enought, as the people around here and the way they drive was making me nervous.

So I went on Custom Crusing web site and bought these additional RUN & BRAKE lights. The price was $152.00 and comes with all necessary harnesses and attachments. 

I love them and they look really nice at night.

Night Dragon

• October 4, 2016 3:57 PM PDT

looky paw ol Dragon got his brakes on lol looks good man nice touch with the tape on the tag

• 19034 posts
    October 5, 2016 4:41 AM PDT

Nice Kenny, I bought this way back in 08 or 09. A real attention getter. One night running a little fast on the PA turnpike I passed a hidden trooper. In a mile or so my exit came up and after paying the toll I went to the local C-store for a sandwich to take home. While waiting I heard a voice behind me ask if I was riding the Harley in the lot. I turned around and saw a State Trooper. Crap I thought, busted for 8mph over....BUT he went on to say that the taillight I had was the best thing he ever saw on the back of a bike. Whew! And we chatted a bit...

• 2 posts
    October 5, 2016 5:26 AM PDT

For lights on the rear,, might checkout the Bright Ass Tail Light,, i have had one for years ,, fits right in teh OEM slot for your taillight and bright is an understatement! 

• 57 posts
    October 5, 2016 6:40 AM PDT

Looks good ND, all the lights all the time and the brighter the better,

• 16825 posts
    October 5, 2016 11:52 AM PDT

Back in the day I would re-socket my turn signals to run 1157 bulbs.

• 5420 posts
    October 7, 2016 12:37 PM PDT

Yep can never have enough lights in the back of the bike.  On my Road King I made a bracket that went between the saddle bads and fender and put 3 6-led pods on each side (vertically).  The center pod wire to the tail light, with the top and bottom pod wired to brake.  Plus I had the adapter that converted the blinkers to blinker/brake.  When I hit my brakes I want people to think there is a semi-truck stopping in front of them!

• 611 posts
    October 16, 2016 8:55 PM PDT

This should do it! 

Image result for motorcycle lights meme