Humble return

• 1855 posts
    April 28, 2016 3:04 AM PDT
    I'm back!!!!  My PC issues are fixed and they had nothing to do with the time I spend on Cyclefish.   The issues were entirely the fault of my virus/malware protection which decided suddenly that every place I went online or even in my computer was infected; thereby shutting me out.  I've been unable to create files, change files, save files, etc.  Subsequently I stopped surfing the web and visiting those sites I've become familiar with. 

As it turned out, my suspicions with Cyclefish and my other favorite site "Letstalkguild" were unfounded.  They were, in fact, the only places that offered the most security.  Thank you Lucky.  I didn't mean to alarm anyone with my departure and I sincerely apologize to all of you and especially to Lucky. So then,  I am back to the best biker site anywhere. 

• 5419 posts
    April 28, 2016 4:02 AM PDT
    Hey Doc, really glad to see you back!

If you EVER have any concerns about anything on CycleFish, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    • 57 posts
    April 28, 2016 5:06 AM PDT
    Welcome Back Doc, Happy to hear you got things figured out.
    • 10 posts
    April 28, 2016 5:38 AM PDT
    "I'm back" ... was all you had to say.
    Everyone is glad to see you back. Computers can be a real pain in the ass.
    • 1855 posts
    April 28, 2016 6:17 AM PDT
    panheadgeorge wrote...
    "I'm back" ... was all you had to say.
    Everyone is glad to see you back. Computers can be a real pain in the ass.

LOL.  I have a tendency to ramble.

• 16798 posts
    April 28, 2016 11:54 AM PDT
    Arg computers!
    When I changed over to this one during the winter, during a program upgrade a virus got in, the kind that calls in pop-ups. It's long gone but took a while to find it.
  • April 28, 2016 1:50 PM PDT
    All Right Doc...glad to see ya back. Now press on with some more of your good post and responses.
    Night Dragon
    • 19007 posts
    April 29, 2016 12:21 AM PDT
    Welcome Home.