Newb intro

• January 19, 2016 3:26 AM PST
    Hi all! Just getting started here. 

Riding for ~30 years. 

Fan of vintage Japanese bikes. My first was an '80 CX500C (which I still have). Love 'em all and mostly into cruisers... But have a soft-spot for 'sports' too. Faves are an '83 GPz750 and '99 Ninja 250. Current daily ride is a 2004 Vstar 1100.

No 'dis to Harleys and Indians - just not my bag (though I'll admit I drool over my buddy's Indian...)

Located in Central Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg.

i'm retired from a career as an internet marketer, but amuse myself running a small business selling vintage japanese-bike parts online - because I had such trouble finding good ones myself... But that's not why I'm here.

• 1855 posts
    January 19, 2016 8:43 AM PST
    Welcome aboard from gulf coast Alabama CJ. Going to be up your way in July.
    • 3006 posts
    January 19, 2016 10:25 AM PST
    Welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web,
    from over here in the rainy wet & cold SF bay area,enjoying the raindrops.

My buddy years ago fully restored a old 70's Kawa 650 basket case.I recall he did have some difficulty finding parts,yet he did complete the project and that baby could really haul ass thru the canyon.

Stay safe & enjoy the ride
    • 16825 posts
    January 19, 2016 4:31 PM PST
    Hello from the snow covered Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 19034 posts
    January 19, 2016 11:04 PM PST
    Welcome from the At Large member (currently in Terlingua, TX and formerly SE PA) to the Best Damned Family Friendly Biker site on the entire web.
    • 4 posts
    January 20, 2016 1:50 AM PST
    Hola!
    Am fairly new here me ownself, but I can tell ya its a nice site to be a part of. Best event info bar none. All the info and contacts Ive had have been courteous and respectful. Good people and i myself have owned a lot of dif brands of bikes in my past....one thing they all had in common was they were all fun!
    I dont care what yer straddling just get in the wind and be safe!!
  • January 20, 2016 2:57 AM PST
    Welcome from Eastern Tennessee....Was in South East Asia back in 70-71 with this crazy dude from Scranton Penn.
    All he ever talked about was Shavers Beer, had a little jingle he use too sing as well.........I finally tried it one day when I got back to the world.....gave me the Runs......LOL
    Enjoy the site
    Night Dragon
  • January 20, 2016 7:14 AM PST
    HI Casey welcome to Cyclefish, you said Harleys weren't your bag which is fine BUT Harley makes a SOFT TAIL called a Night train an with a name like Caseyjones you could be CASEY JONES RIDIN THAT TRAIN food for thought from a NORTH Alabama Man
  • March 1, 2016 11:44 AM PST
    Hello. New to to site and to two wheels. At 62 I decided it was high time to enjoy myself. See you on the road.
    • 16825 posts
    March 1, 2016 3:31 PM PST
    Hello from the very windy Lake Erie Shores of Pennsylvania
    • 1855 posts
    March 2, 2016 1:44 AM PST
    Welcome Steve.
    • 1855 posts
    March 2, 2016 1:44 AM PST
    Welcome Steve.