Some Idiots in Waco...

• 19040 posts
    May 18, 2015 2:05 AM PDT
    Fools, just fools...
    What is worse than a poser wanting to look badass or the outlaw trying to be badass. Fortunately early reports are that only outlaws were killed, none of the bystanders.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/heightened-security-in-waco-after-biker-gang-deadly-shootout/ar-BBjTT5e type="_moz" />
    • 1516 posts
    May 18, 2015 5:12 AM PDT
    Stupid, needless killings are not what is needed.
    • 5420 posts
    May 18, 2015 10:03 AM PDT
    Glad that no innocent bystanders got injured or killed, but still a shame that anyone had to die. Sensless stuff!
  • May 18, 2015 12:49 PM PDT
    Yea most guys that act like that usually have small penis's.
    Night Dragon
    • 16831 posts
    May 18, 2015 2:20 PM PDT
    Why the big lame-stream media blitz on this incident, while yearly 1000's are killed in this country by roaming inner-city gangs with hardly a mention?
    • 19040 posts
    May 19, 2015 2:01 AM PDT
    Yep Rev, ya got a POINT there.
    • 5420 posts
    May 19, 2015 3:37 AM PDT
    Sorry to say, but that ain't gonna change anytime soon Rev. Media needs people to know that a roaming gang of bikers could come at any time to rape and pillage in your town... even though those occurrences are such a SMALL percentage of violence in this country!
    • 16831 posts
    May 19, 2015 3:25 PM PDT
    Maybe they should take some time to explain how The RICO Act trumps the 8th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.
    • 1 posts
    May 20, 2015 1:03 AM PDT
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    Maybe they should take some time to explain how The RICO Act trumps the 8th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America.

Rev I am sorry to say that a lot of Americans would not understand what this is even if you used little words.  

As far as this BS tha thappened with these rival gangs in Waco.   In 1990- 91 I worked just 45 miles south of this town.  One weekend these smart people of Waco disided to have 2 convention in town  at the same time.  One was the KKK, the other was the Black Panters.   Every since then I call that place WACKO Waco.  

As far as the media giving this a lot of attention I say they are do a slide of hand... Look here while we have you distracted we are going to do this.    Just MHO. 

• May 20, 2015 2:10 AM PDT
    The headlines all make it sound like the clubs were the only ones to do the shoot. But the news here said yesterday that the cops admitted to killing over half the dead. Most likely they also did most of the wounded as well. Have to wonder though. Why would any club member shoot somebody, or start crap, when they know there is a fully armed SWAT team out there as well as other cops ready to play?
    • 16831 posts
    May 20, 2015 3:01 AM PDT
    Bitchy wrote...
    RevBigJohn wrote...

As far as the media giving this a lot of attention I say they are do a slide of hand... Look here while we have you distracted we are going to do this.    Just MHO. 

Like some of their own getting caught red handed. 

• 1 posts
    May 20, 2015 8:38 AM PDT
    Exactly Rev. Not only that but I say there is more to this then any of us will ever know.
    1) Rival gangs meeting in a public place?
    2) Restaurant owner okay with this even after being warned of the potential dangers?
    3) Gangs having a shoot out knowing the cops are outside waiting for them?

I say things are smelly a little fishy in Wacko!
    • 3006 posts
    May 20, 2015 11:55 AM PDT
    Another black mark for the riding community,since they are "BIKERS"..
    They are criminals plain n simple,and they broke the law.Like any such confrontation there is entire spin on it so most likely the real truth behind what happened won't come out till next century cause undercover was involved maybe or some clandestine operation going down.Who knows? cause details sure seemed sketchy from what I seen on the news.
    At least no innocents were taken out!!!
    • 19040 posts
    May 21, 2015 2:20 AM PDT
    Being fully aware of the 'spin' factor my main frustration is that the "rival gangs" allowed this scenario to develop. Also wondering if this could have been orchestrated by 'undercovers' from within.
  • May 21, 2015 3:09 AM PDT
    As I understand it, this all started with someone running over someone's foot. Now what kind of moron is going to stand close enough to a car or bike to allow his foot to get run over. When you get two or more rival 1% clubs together where boozes is served something bad is going to happen. A few years ago I use to frequent this Biker Bar in Fort Worth where the Branditos would showed up. Believe me those Guys walk around just waiting for some normal Biker to piss them off, so teeth could fly. I usually left when they showed up.
    Be Safe
    ND
    • 5420 posts
    May 21, 2015 1:43 PM PDT
    The sad thing is I have now heard of a couple events that have had their permits pulled because people are scared that bikers will bring trouble.
    • 16831 posts
    May 21, 2015 5:53 PM PDT
    The knee-jerk reaction folks and the anti-biker crowd will have a field day with this no doubt.
    That is until they need $ for their charities, then all is forgotten.

The local news asked the local HD if this was going to hurt the local events, Laurie looked like she had to keep from laughing.
    • 19040 posts
    May 22, 2015 12:40 AM PDT
    Yes this (idiots causing and the general publics pavlovian reaction) is always a bad thing.
    • 9 posts
    May 23, 2015 12:56 PM PDT
    Don't believe anything you've read. Or anything comin' out of the aftermath.

Ask yourselves WHY they had this place surrounded BEFORE the COC meeting.
    DO yourself a favor and go "underground" for the truth...

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/05/20/first-they-came-for-the-bikers/ />
    There's WAY more to this story than is being "put out" in the press.
    Just like 2 Million to D.C.

How much of THAT...was put out? EH?

There's a war coming. Not BIKERS against cops/feds/powers that be...

It's MORE a war, against PROPAGANDA, and the course this NATION can take
    unless we....THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Stop talkin' and start WALKIN!!!
    STOP BELIEVIN' WHAT YOU"RE BEIN' FED.

BE SHEEP.
    OR BE THE PEOPLE.  

You can't be BOTH.

Ride Free
    Tweek

• May 24, 2015 2:39 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    Don't believe anything you've read. Or anything comin' out of the aftermath.

Ask yourselves WHY they had this place surrounded BEFORE the COC meeting.
    DO yourself a favor and go "underground" for the truth...

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2015/05/20/first-they-came-for-the-bikers/ />
    There's WAY more to this story than is being "put out" in the press.
    Just like 2 Million to D.C.

How much of THAT...was put out? EH?

There's a war coming. Not BIKERS against cops/feds/powers that be...

It's MORE a war, against PROPAGANDA, and the course this NATION can take
    unless we....THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Stop talkin' and start WALKIN!!!
    STOP BELIEVIN' WHAT YOU"RE BEIN' FED.

BE SHEEP.
    OR BE THE PEOPLE.  

You can't be BOTH.

Ride Free
    Tweek

Thanks Tweek......You are dead on !!!!

• 58 posts
    May 24, 2015 8:23 AM PDT
    What I have been saying all week. How many do you think believe anything but what they have been spoonfed and then they swallow that whole! Way to many unlikely coincidences here in Waco/ A major incident when they knew cops were all over the place? Not Likely! And on top of that, Jade Helm starting up in the same general area.