WOW- Awesome Classic but a bit of a shame

• 19028 posts
    • 5420 posts
    January 28, 2015 6:39 AM PST
    Guess Jerry Lee didn't do much riding! For quite a few years now it sat in his living room
    • 10 posts
    January 28, 2015 7:07 AM PST
    Makes no sense to have any bike (especially like this one )and not ride it.
    • 611 posts
    February 2, 2015 6:13 AM PST
    Oh... I suppose it's like a classic car or vintage anything. The less miles on it, the higher the price it brings. Still, it did get ridden some and the speedo cable is pretty easy to disconnect... It might have a few more miles than that. Sure is a beauty! Thanks for the pictures.
    Edge
    • 3006 posts
    February 2, 2015 4:22 PM PST
    Beautiful ride. Too bad it has sat unused basically. Yet in another way its good for future generations to enjoy,even if it is a waste of a fine motorcycle.
  • February 3, 2015 1:10 AM PST
    You know how it goes....Elvis had one so I'm sure Killer had to buy one, and so on...
    • 1 posts
    February 4, 2015 9:58 PM PST
    I would ride it but I probably can not afford what this bike is going to sell for. As far as not ridden, I agree but what a sweet deal for the new owner….59 Pan with 2, 257 original miles….but I doubt the new owner rides it much either. Probably a museum piece for the rest of its life…. Poor girl needs some loving.
  • February 5, 2015 1:27 AM PST
    The Harley Pan Head was my favorite motor (had a 1964 once). Something very cool looking about that Motor.
    Saw Jerry Lee play at a Republic of Texas Rally a few years ago. That old dude could still tear up those keys!
    ND
    • 9 posts
    February 7, 2015 5:55 AM PST
    That bike ain't even broken in! Dang....what a girl could do with THAT!
    Yeah...I'm one of THOSE. I wouldn't care if she were a "museum piece"...
    that right there is a real waste of an awesome machine.

Ride Free
    Tweek