Tumbles

• 1 posts
    January 17, 2015 5:40 PM PST
    It was a sad in 2012 when Tumbles departed from us. Not many days go by when she is not in my thoughts. Especially when I am riding, and I see something that we both saw during our ride together. Out ride lasted 10 days, and she was an excellent tour guide. See you again my darling Tumbles in the next life. 
    • 1855 posts
    January 18, 2015 1:40 AM PST
    I so wanted to meet that Lady. I'm happy you were able to brother. I'm sure she was just as much a Gem in person as she was here on the forum. But as you said, we'll see her in the next life.

Peace
  • January 18, 2015 1:45 AM PST
    I had the pleasure of spending some time with her also. I was passing thru her area while delivering a boat to Ft Lauderdale and we kept in touch and when I got to the nearest port she came and picked me up at the boat on her Road King and we went out ridin around. Without hardly knowin me she asked me if I wanted to ride while she sat on the back but I said no and rode bitch. We went to a couple of bars of the biker type and I got ribbed by guys when we pulled up with me on back. She and I got some great laughs from that. she was much fun and a great person, I could tell just from the short time that I got to know her. We kept in touch after that and I found out she had passed on my way south with a boat again when I tried to contact her to get together again. I think of her sometimes and it makes me sad that she's gone. RIP T