Creating Motorcycle Gear Review Site- Looking for Feedback

• January 13, 2015 11:05 AM PST
    As it says, I am in the process of creating a website that will give detailed reviews about various gear, everything I have up now is the skeleton of what I want it to be. I am wondering what direction I want to take it. Looking for candid feedback on design, overall idea and constructive criticism only please!

take a look

www.theridersmarket.com />
    • 467 posts
    January 13, 2015 11:21 AM PST
    Looks good so far. I always look for reviews before making a purchase that could save my life! Can't wait till you have more reviews. Would like to see some specifically for female rider gear and eyewear. I am very picky and have purchased a LOT of stuff and been unhappy with it because ours is a category that is often ignored or geared more toward appearance instead of functionality. I have bookmarked your site and look forward to seeing it grow!
  • January 13, 2015 12:41 PM PST
    Awesome!
    I didn't think about that doing female gear, being the owner of the site and a female rider myself, I feel like I can provide some good content.

I appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you find some gear!
    • 10 posts
    January 14, 2015 4:59 AM PST
    Check out "Fox Creek Leather" ....
    • 19007 posts
    January 14, 2015 10:00 PM PST
    Sounds like a good idea...
    • 1 posts
    January 18, 2015 10:14 AM PST
    When testing the gear, especially jackets leathers glass's and helmets please test in all wether and conditions. a lot of people only test things in optimal conditions. I want to know how those anti fogs stand up to a very sudden down pour on a hot summers day (most will fog.) Or if that helmet fits true and how hot it gets in the dessert in the summer time. I know this may seem kind of extreme but there are a lot of riders out there that ride in these not so nice conditions. And don't even get me going on rain gear.