Arizona Bike Week 2015

• January 4, 2015 7:39 AM PST
    Any thoughts or suggestions for me while attending Arizona Bike Week this year ? I will be leaving from the Portland,OR.and as always looking for a riding buddy (s) to travel to Arizona. 

Any my favorite route from the Pacific Northwest to Phoenix, remembering this icily be in March?

Thanks in advance,

Peace, Mark
    • 5417 posts
    January 10, 2015 1:29 AM PST
    Mark, Can't ride with you because I am heading out from Southern California.

But I can tell you that AZ Bike Week can be lots of fun. It is a lot more than just the event at Westworld - where all the camping, vendors and headline shows are. There are things going on everyday at all the shops and biker hangouts throughout the Scottsdale area. There are ride in shows, poker runs, bikini bike washes, bands, food and more everywhere.

Do you already have your place to stay picked out and reserved?
  • January 10, 2015 7:44 AM PST
    Hey,Lucky- I will be staying with friends that live down there. First. I planning on being in SoCal for a few days visiting my sister and brother. Thanks for the info.......

Peace
  • January 26, 2015 6:41 AM PST
    We are looking for more info from Riders about Arizona Bike Week...How many in attendance , events, vendors, etc!

Who can enlighten us.

Thanks
    • 5417 posts
    February 23, 2015 12:46 AM PST
    LRS, for all the info you are looking for on AZ Bike Week, I would contact them directly.  They are great people and sure they would be glad to help you out.  If you guys are going, be sure to let us know!!!  You can contact AZ Bike Week here... http://azbikeweek.com/contacts.asp
    • 5417 posts
    February 23, 2015 12:48 AM PST
    Laura and I will be at Arizona Bike Week. We will be camping in the tent camp area at West World. Just look for the CycleFish banners over our tent and come on by and camp with us... or at least just to say hi !
    • 5417 posts
    February 26, 2015 7:12 AM PST
    Anyone leaving So Cal on Wed 25th or Thur the 26th, let me know. We are leaving Thur and be happy to have someone along with us. I have a buddy that wants to leave Wed to see Social Distortion Wed night (we can't because Laura has to work) and is looking for someone to ride with.

Get the details for the event here Arizona Bike Week
    • 5417 posts
    March 18, 2015 6:24 PM PDT
    A week from today the bike will be packed and heading out on Thursday morning. If you are going don't forget to look for the CycleFish camp in the tent camping area.
  • March 28, 2015 4:51 PM PDT
    I could not stay for the entire rally-----but what a blast! Ok maybe a bit toasty for a Pacific Northwest guy. The people I had a chance to meet were great. Hope everyone else that went had a great time like I had!