Sturgis 2015 Meet and Greet

• 1364 posts
    December 15, 2014 1:49 AM PST
     Sturgis 2015 the 75th anniversary is just around the corner. We already have a handful of us planning a CYCLEFISH Camp and meet and greet at Glencoe campground… We are planning on camping in section 8. Right now the Tickets are $275.00 for tent camping per person.  Price will go up the longer you wait. http://www.glencoecamp.com/ ; So far Deener and I, Debrajo and Richard, Gus and Marni (from Australia)  Claudia,  Clay, Joe and Phyllis and Malissa and Doug  are all set. There are others that are in the midst of planning. We would like to get as many CycleFish folks there as we can, Sturgis 2010 CycleFish camp was a blast to say the least. So who wants to join us for a Rockin and Rollin great time ?  http://www.cyclefish.com/highrisk/albums/2569/&p=1 src="./images/forum/emoticons/beer_toast.gif" alt="" />

• 16795 posts
    December 15, 2014 8:02 AM PST
    I really wish I could, if I ever needed a Sturgis trip this is the year, but it ain't going to happen. :-(
    • 467 posts
    December 15, 2014 11:15 AM PST
    Can't wait!!!!
    • 19007 posts
    December 16, 2014 12:57 AM PST
    Sounds great but don't think I can make Bike Week. Gonna Try though.
    • 1364 posts
    December 16, 2014 1:23 AM PST
    Hope you can Rex..
    • 1855 posts
    December 16, 2014 7:38 AM PST
    Got a meet n' greet planned in another forum but most of us will not be staying in Sturgis after we meet up with a bro who actually lives in Sturgis. Does CF have any plans to meet up at a particular place?
    • 1364 posts
    December 16, 2014 10:48 AM PST
    Not yet Jimmy, so far we are just in the planning stages. A lot of us are going to be staying at Glencoe. Just trying to get the word out and see who is interested so far
    • 467 posts
    December 17, 2014 3:07 PM PST
    A day pass for Glencoe has always been $20 in the past. There are several bars and eateries on the grounds if anyone should want to visit those of us that are staying there.
  • December 18, 2014 12:38 AM PST
    Thats awesome, the wife and I are looking at staying in Glencoe since our great friend Bean`re is now the Mayor Of Fun there for the 75th. However, we would also like to invite you up to the Beaver Bar ... The Beaver Bar is the least expensive Beer in town with our All Day Every Day $2.00 domestic bottle beer! The Bvr Bar is only a short walk, crawl or golf cart ride and will keep you out of trouble with the Po Po! We are planning great things as well and love all the folks at Glencoe. Besides we are neighbors! So anyways, we look forward to the 75th and having alot of fun Bvr Bar and Glencoe style!

Smiley
    Head Beaver Wrangler
    • 1364 posts
    December 18, 2014 3:17 AM PST
     This was before I got my GoPro
    • 1364 posts
    December 25, 2014 3:27 AM PST

Glencoe CampResort is proud to announce that Puddle of Mudd will be rocking the Glencoe Pavilion Wednesday August 5th 2015.

• 846 posts
    January 7, 2015 4:14 AM PST
    Well I'll be there at some point. It will be week 5 of a 7 week trip so I don't know for sure when, but a site is booked.
  • March 22, 2015 2:00 PM PDT
    We'll be there Monday evening if all goes as planed
    • 467 posts
    March 24, 2015 11:31 AM PDT

Colt Ford To Appear At The Glencoe CampResort Pavilion

STURGIS, S.D. (3-20-15) – The 75th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is about to get an infusion of country roots blended with hip-hop rhythms as Colt Ford takes the stage inside the Glencoe CampResort Pavilion on Friday, July 31st, 2015.

From the very first note of Colt Ford’s debut album, “Ride Through The Country,” to his latest offering “Thanks For Listening,” the listener is taken back to a southern dirt road with themes centering around America, freedom, good times and cold beer. “We like to think those things are also held in pretty high regard by our campers here at Glencoe,” said Randy Brown, Glencoe’s Director of Entertainment and Corporate Partnerships, “Which is why we think Colt is the perfect entertainer for our main stage.”

While having written for, and collaborated with some of the biggest stars in country music today, Colt Ford has managed to carve out a niche as a powerhouse live performer. Whether it’s “Cold Beer” with Jamey Johnson, “Drivin’ Around Song” with Jason Aldean or the crowd favorite that put Ford in the national spotlight, “Chicken & Biscuits,” his live shows are always a boot stompin’ party.
    Colt Ford joins a lineup that already contains post-grunge rockers Puddle of Mudd (Wednesday, August 5th) and the legendary southern rock group The Kentucky Headhunters (Friday, August 7th) with many, many more artists to be announced in the coming weeks, according to Brown.

All concerts at Glencoe CampResort are free to those who have purchased camping passes. Additionally, daily passes good for 8 hours of admission may be purchased at the Glencoe office beginning July 27th, 2015.

• March 31, 2015 2:17 PM PDT
    I saw Colt Ford at GlenHelen this past year. Enjoyed his Country-hip hop infusion! Great show.
    • 19007 posts
    March 31, 2015 11:18 PM PDT
    Times, they are a changin...
    • 1364 posts
    March 31, 2015 11:56 PM PDT
    So looking forward to the friends we haven't seen in a while. And of course riding Beartooth Hwy and a few days in Yellowstone.
    • 467 posts
    April 1, 2015 3:47 AM PDT
    I can't wait!!!! Gonna get there early enough to hopefully get a number of spots blocked off for us all to camp near me on Titty Alley. I may have to bring over everything I own, but I am gonna do my best!
    • 467 posts
    April 10, 2015 4:49 PM PDT