goodbye summer

• September 22, 2014 4:43 AM PDT
     Well summers over and fall begins today,I hope everyone had a good summer and got lots of riding in.I ended my summer riding  by going on a end of summer poker run with a local m/c.It was  a beautiful day here in oregon and we rode 170 miles throughout the willamette valley.It was a great ride with great people,one of the best rides I made this summer.I hope you all got lots of riding in over the summer,I clocked in around 7000 miles since june and have loved every mile of it.Guess it's time to oil up the leathers, dig the thermals out and get ready for some cooler fall riding.
                         Ride hard and play safe everybody...
    • 1516 posts
    September 22, 2014 8:19 AM PDT
    Never enough riding, but I am ready for the cooler weather, that's for sure
    • 5420 posts
    September 22, 2014 8:46 AM PDT
     Always look forward to the cool fall riding... especially after a HOT summer like we just had.

• 1 posts
    September 22, 2014 11:29 AM PDT

Yup totally in agreement.....Cooler fall weather means we don't have to get up so early to beat the heat.
    • 19040 posts
    September 23, 2014 12:57 AM PDT
    Yeah, What they said!!!
  • September 23, 2014 1:27 AM PDT
    My summer starts this week. I was down since June with a bad leg. Just got back up last week. Next stop Maggie valley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 3006 posts
    September 23, 2014 3:13 AM PDT
    It was a nice summer here for riding. I was not able to get to Sturgis this year,again!!! Yet I did do the run down to the Hollister rally & had a couple of nice days riding on the coast.Put on about 8000 miles this year,which is typical for my riding.

The weatherman is saying rain later this week and while we can use about every drop, I will miss the summer.