7% Military Patch

• 284 posts
    September 4, 2014 10:52 AM PDT
    Got 2 of the 7% military Patches and sewed one on my PGR summer sleveless jacket and the other on my daily sleveless jacket.

Got many a response about it.  Vets and Retired both asking about the Patch.  I just tell them to come to cyclefish and get one.  I also told them that I did not online order it, but sent, via snail mail, my money for the patches USPS.

Got quick service for Snail mail in 2 directions.

Anyway whoever thought the patch up did a great job.  Thanks.

SS

• 284 posts
    September 6, 2014 11:44 AM PDT
    Wow am I the only one who bought the 7% Military Patch?
    • 5420 posts
    September 16, 2014 3:12 AM PDT
    Actually we have sold over 8,000 of them in the past 2 years.  You can see a few members displaying them here...

• 284 posts
    September 17, 2014 8:47 AM PDT
    Thanks
    • 44 posts
    October 1, 2014 1:18 AM PDT
    We got ours through another member he ask about it at a our meeting and he order all the members on also got support patches to give away as well as extra for anyone who needs one we meet on the road thanks Lucky we are the 7% and proud of it "get you some" Thanks to all who serviced and my god be with our brother's and sisters in harm's way at this time.
    • 1161 posts
    May 16, 2015 4:16 PM PDT
     Just realised I don't have one on my vest.  After helping put out the word years ago on FB on military sites.  I forgot to order my own.  But I do still have my CF patch.