Ireland Bike Fest 2010

• 513 posts
    June 8, 2010 12:32 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dyna wrote...
     Hey Rory, missed you at bikefest but glad you had a cracking week-end up country.

Bikefest was a blast, had a ball of a time.

Is it required before you can become Irish you have to grow some long chin wiskers....LOL.
    Man look like you guys had a ball, and there are some bad ass scooters over there.
    Be safe my crazy Irish Brother
    Dragon

We had a blast, came home in the worst rain I have seen for a while but it was all good despite losing one of the boys and him making it home before us.
    Loved every minute of it, was probably the best year yet, am completely wrecked, sore body, sore head and wind ear to add to everything, so I am a little deaf now
    My good wife was fit enough to travel this year on the bike after her car accident a while ago and she had a ball. She discovered just how much she had missed lamping around the country on the bike, and I have to say I did not realise how much I had missed her on the back behind me.
    Some really nice bikes, of all makes, but some really nice harleys with all sorts of work done to them. Did not see much of the bands except on Saturday night as we spent most of our time catching up with old friends and some new ones. One of our lads, Steve is just the funniest story teller in the world, kept us amused all week-end, and most were actually true 
    I did fall in love though, to a '77 FLH fully restored and looking absolutely beautiful

• 568 posts
    June 8, 2010 12:39 AM PDT
    that's one hell of a beautyfull shovel...
    glad ye had a ball, i sorely missed both events...
    • 513 posts
    June 8, 2010 12:43 AM PDT
    ezzyrider wrote...
    that's one hell of a beautyfull shovel...
    glad ye had a ball, i sorely missed both events...

No worries brother, just keep remembering what I tell ya, next year it will be all good, trust me!

• 601 posts
    June 8, 2010 8:14 AM PDT
    Like the man say's Ezzy.......................next year in Jerusalem. or Ballyshannon or maybe Killarney...I may be up your way end of June, so have the tay ready, bell ya first