Trailers - A new design contest

• April 17, 2014 3:36 AM PDT
    I'm currently running a contest for new designs for a pull behind motorcycle trailer that is coming out soon. There are currently a few up for Harley D and Yamaha. 

Check it out here and submit one or forward this to a designer that would want to enter. 

http://99designs.com/other-design/contests/fully-custom-pull-behind-motorcycle-trailer-made-bikers-372579 style="color: rgb(64, 64, 64); font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18.200000762939453px;" />
    Maybe we will have a vote here towards the end of the contest. ....

whatya think?

• 3006 posts
    April 17, 2014 5:14 AM PDT
    Looking sweet.Not one to pull a trailer myself,tho these look like they could handle the road well & in style !!!
  • April 17, 2014 5:18 AM PDT
    They look great, but why Two wheels instead of one behind with a shock tower?
  • April 17, 2014 9:23 PM PDT
    Nice graphics but I would be concerned with the tongue and overall weight of the unit with that big of a box and tire.
    • 5420 posts
    April 18, 2014 2:51 AM PDT
    wheels wrote...
    Nice graphics but I would be concerned with the tongue and overall weight of the unit with that big of a box and tire.

Yeah it does look like there is a lot of the space in front of the wheels which would make it hard to adjust the tounge weight down.

But I really like the looks!

• 16837 posts
    April 18, 2014 8:05 AM PDT
    Cool, it kinda reminds me of the chariots my ancestors use. :-)
    • 284 posts
    April 23, 2014 8:48 PM PDT
    I like the graphics also.

I do not like the design.  Most non-Aerodynamics design I have ever seen would be like a wind stop behind you.  I would think more wing shaped so the air flows around it.

Then tounge, like others have said, looks problimatic.

But good luck with your competition.