Jerry Springer and Maury, I'm on the way

• March 19, 2014 10:52 AM PDT
    an old friend of mine asked if I'd take a paternity test for her daughter!!! I said sure because I know the daughter isn't mine, but we make lots of jokes that she is so the real dad left and wants proof. Now let me fill you in. Her boyfriend (real Dad) is a sex offender who got arrested and put in the county jail for not registering. so I'd take her to the jail every now and then to visit him. Then her mom ended up in the county jail for felony DUI. so I'd take her to the jail every now and then to visit both of them. Then one time while she was there visiting they ran her name and she was arrested for outstanding bad checks. So the whole family is in the County jail all for different reasons at the same time. That's when she found out she was pregnant. Then everybody is asking us if the baby is mine because we were spending lots of time together. so then we starting making jokes that the baby is mine. so the father decided the best way to piss me off is to name the little girl after a crazy ex-girl of mine I couldn't stand, so they did. Now we got jokes going off of that. that was several years ago. Now the real father and her broke up and he doesn't want to pay child support so he's saying the baby is mine. Jerry and Maury I got a show for you!!! 
    • 2 posts
    March 19, 2014 11:08 AM PDT
    Wow, I feel just sooooo boring

(B.T.W. No good deed goes unpunished in modernity.)
    • 1855 posts
    March 19, 2014 2:32 PM PDT
    I just love dysfunctional don't you?
    • 314 posts
    March 19, 2014 11:37 PM PDT
    I am glad i am boring
    • 57 posts
    March 20, 2014 12:31 AM PDT
    Damn Dude,I see a Reality TV series in the making this could take the place of Devils Ride,get a agent now.
    • 3006 posts
    March 20, 2014 4:22 AM PDT
    Lmaoaint life a beach,then the tide rolls in....
    • 1 posts
    March 20, 2014 12:02 PM PDT
    Putting the FUN in dysfunctional? lol
  • March 20, 2014 12:08 PM PDT
    This thread should be in the Biker Humor forum. lol

Jon
    • 1855 posts
    March 20, 2014 2:47 PM PDT
    JonCallihan wrote...
    This thread should be in the Biker Humor forum. lol

Jon

It would be really funny if it weren't typically true.  Ironic how we pride ourselves as Americans and the whole world gets to see us like this.  Absolutely amazes me. 

Peace?
  • March 21, 2014 1:59 AM PDT
    It's very true. I got more screwed up stuff to go along with her