Dave "Bullet" Henry Memorial Fundraiser

• March 19, 2014 7:28 AM PDT
    Fund raiser to help out Bullet's family. 

If you can help please donate using the QR code shown or following this
    PayPal donation link:
    http://goo.gl/F10wBJ style="font-size: larger;"> or go to boozefighters.com.

Bullet's family and the Boozefighters San Diego thank you!

• 5420 posts
    March 19, 2014 7:43 AM PDT
    They are raising money for the family of a fallen brother. CycleFish just made a donation, now lets see how much we can help!
    • 9 posts
    March 25, 2014 9:15 AM PDT
    All I have to offer right now, are prayers for our fallen brother, and his family.

Father God,
    We lift up our brother Bullet and his entire family. And his family of "friends". We ask for the peace that surpasses understanding, and we ask for your mercy and grace to accept what we don't understand. You are our ROCK and our REDEEMER. Be with the broken-hearted, now, in their time of need. In Jesus name, AMEN!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • March 25, 2014 1:38 PM PDT
    My Prayes are with the family, I would contribute but the links do not work.
    • 5420 posts
    March 25, 2014 4:41 PM PDT
    TallDave wrote...
    My Prayes are with the family, I would contribute but the links do not work.

Just tested the links and they appear to be working for me.

• 3006 posts
    March 28, 2014 5:15 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...
    All I have to offer right now, are prayers for our fallen brother, and his family.

Father God,
    We lift up our brother Bullet and his entire family. And his family of "friends". We ask for the peace that surpasses understanding, and we ask for your mercy and grace to accept what we don't understand. You are our ROCK and our REDEEMER. Be with the broken-hearted, now, in their time of need. In Jesus name, AMEN!

Ride Free
    Tweek

Please add my prayers, & my sincere condolences for the family of a fallen brother.