Leatherup.com

• 1855 posts
    March 14, 2014 12:57 AM PDT
    I just have to tell you how great these people are.  I recently bought a pair of boots from them.  I really only bought them because the price was just too good.  I've had a pair of Rocky's for over 10 years and I wear them all the time.   Anyway, when I got the new boots and tried them on I felt something rubbing on top of my feet, where the tongue connects to the boot and the eyelets start.  Upon further examination I saw that the tongue was only tacked (sewn) in the middle and not along the sides.  This made the sides of the tongue bulge up.

I sent LU an email, told them about the problem but that I wanted to keep them and it would probably be an easy fix so I wasn't going to return them.  I just thought they should know.   Damn if I didn't get an email from them asking me to call so they  could direct me to sending pictures and they could possibly help with the cost of the repair.  I mean how cool is that?! I've bought a few things over the years from LU and the quality for the most part has been pretty good.  Their return policy is really exceptional as well and very easy to do.  So for me I would highly recommend them if you're in need of anything.   I hope Lucky doesn't mind this bit of promotion.  I was just too amazed by their offer that I had to let ya'll know. 

Peace 
    • 19034 posts
    March 14, 2014 1:06 AM PDT
    Cool!
    • 16825 posts
    March 14, 2014 6:45 AM PDT
    A good thing to know, thanks for posting.
    • 5420 posts
    March 14, 2014 10:01 AM PDT
    Thanks Jimmy. We all seem to be very verbal when we get bad service (which seems to happen too often lately) and I think it's great when someone takes the time to commend someone for good service.

I will remember that and check with them the next time I am going to buy something!
    • 544 posts
    March 17, 2014 4:05 AM PDT
    I have purchased many things from Leatherup and I find that they have great quality at great prices. I have a pair of boots and a pair of motorcycle sunglasses and a pair of clear on order right now. They have fast shipping too. I highly recommend them.
  • March 17, 2014 6:18 AM PDT
    The leather jackets me and the Mrs. are wearing in our profile photo are from Leatherup.com, two thumbs up from us as well!!
    • 1855 posts
    March 17, 2014 7:55 AM PDT
    Ironic that every time I purchase an item from leatherup.com, that item seems to show up in pop up advertising on a bunch of internet sites. That's just what cookies do, among other things.

Peace
  • March 18, 2014 7:16 AM PDT
    I have always been pleased with Leatherup and Dennis Kirk, never had any issues from either company!