Looking to do Great Smokey mountains in June. Looking for rider

• February 4, 2014 3:33 AM PST
    I would like to get lost in the Smokey mountains for a couple of weeks in June and was wondering if anyone else would like to do the same.  I want to keep it simple and just do mental health rides (Dragon Tail, highway 441, etc. etc.).   I was looking at doing 2 maybe 3 weeks. That all depends on my vacation time from work.  Contact me if this is possible and lets go from there.
    • 5420 posts
    February 4, 2014 3:47 AM PST
    Would love to meet you there, but just can't do it this year. Have a great trip!!!
  • February 4, 2014 4:25 AM PST
    Thanks Lucky. Lets keep in touch and when you are able to do a long ride let me know and maybe we can meet if my life isn't more confusing than it is now. The first beer is on me. Keep riding safe and enjoy.
  • February 4, 2014 5:55 AM PST
    May be headin down that way in June, you can join me and my buddy Bobby if you like!
    Where in NY are ya? We're on Staten Island.
    • 1855 posts
    February 4, 2014 6:30 AM PST
    We plan on riding there every year. If we get back from our SW ride before then we just may be able to hook up. If not, you'll enjoy yourself for sure.

Peace
    • 3 posts
    February 4, 2014 11:47 AM PST
    I live about three hours from there I could do a day or two
  • February 4, 2014 6:48 PM PST
    When r u planning this weekend? It is going to be on the weekend right? My husband works all week so I was needing to know so we can maybe plan this.
  • March 12, 2014 1:53 PM PDT
    Well I live in the heart of the Smoky's in Pigeon Forge, and I know my way around the area. If you need help send me a personal message.
    Night Dragon
  • March 26, 2014 10:03 AM PDT
    There will be a Greet and Meet there June 8th 2014. Love to see ya show up

Night Dragon
    • 1855 posts
    March 26, 2014 11:40 AM PDT
  • March 31, 2014 3:45 PM PDT
    NightDragon wrote...
    Well I live in the heart of the Smoky's in Pigeon Forge, and I know my way around the area. If you need help send me a personal message.
    Night Dragon

Hey NightDragon......wife and I will be in Pigeon Forge for about a week. Are there any security issues in the area? and in riding around Tail of the Dragon, Maggie Valley, Devil's Triangle? We are planning on renting a bike out of Knoxville for maybe 2 or 3 days. I usually carry, but thinking of leaving the hardware at home for this trip. Thanks for any info.