Best Biker Movie ever

• January 15, 2010 6:03 AM PST

Is there any other way for a beautiful woman to pose????

Not in my book. I just wanted to make things crystal clear.  Don't want to go to all the trouble of sittin down to watch a movie with a sweet thing in it then finding out her clothes never come off. 

• 513 posts
    January 15, 2010 6:35 AM PST
     there is only one problem........stephaniebritt will be aboard a black and red night train with irish plates.......... cause my charms are magically delicious

• January 15, 2010 6:43 AM PST
    Yeah but yer Irish so once you get shitty drunk I'll be stealin' yer womenz! 
    • 1780 posts
    January 15, 2010 6:45 AM PST
    Raywood wrote...
    Easyrider for me but I think you have to have lived in that era to truly understand the meaning of the movie. But I've also watched the "Worlds Fastest Indian" a million times and each time it just gets better.

My two all time favorites.

But a couple more I like:

Mask
    Harley Davidson and the Malboro Man
    Hells Angels on Wheels
    Stone Cold
    The Wild One

Ray I think you hit the nail on the head with that answer.....danm it's hell to be old.
    I like your other pics as well

Dragon
    • 513 posts
    January 15, 2010 7:00 AM PST
    hambone wrote...
    Yeah but yer Irish so once you get shitty drunk I'll be stealin' yer womenz! 

LOL! you have never had to fight an irish woman have you?

In days of old, irish women warriors used to strip naked and paint themselves red before they would go into war.

The men would paint themselves blue before they went into war except for one of the four Dalcassian septs which would paint themselves green and black and would hide in trees and fall on their prey from above, giving rise to the moto "Laimh laidir an nachtar" meaning strong arm from the black storm cloud but more commonly known for it's translation "Death from above"

Of course this was nearly two and a half thousand years ago, the difference between then and now........we no longer paint ourselves

Not to mention that while we are still just merry, ye will all be under the table past out!

• January 15, 2010 7:17 AM PST
    I accept your challenge.
    • 1161 posts
    January 15, 2010 7:28 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Step actually I love the Fastest Indian as well, but I still have to stick with Easy Rider for this poll.
    Sometimes getting busted ain't so bad

Dragon

I do aswell Night Dragon Both good movies
    • 513 posts
    January 15, 2010 8:48 AM PST
    hambone wrote...
    I accept your challenge.

One day we shall sit down and drink, trade stories and watch some women dance around for our entertainment.

Maybe we can even get the dancers to paint themselves red, for the sake of realism and tradition 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! 

• January 15, 2010 8:51 AM PST
    Dyna wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    I accept your challenge.

One day we shall sit down and drink, trade stories and watch some women dance around for our entertainment.

Maybe we can even get the dancers to paint themselves red, for the sake of realism and tradition 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! 

Sounds like a great plan!  Hopefully someday I will be able to get over and actually get a "real" pint of Guinness for myself.  Hell they can paint themselves any color as long as their nekid!

• January 15, 2010 8:58 AM PST
    Those are all good choices but i also like "Wild Hogs" With Tim allen in it....
    • 1161 posts
    January 15, 2010 9:02 AM PST
    Another one I liked but it was not quite as good is "Ghost Rider" but I still like Easy Rider and The Fastest Indian the best!
  • January 15, 2010 9:37 AM PST
    Easy Rider, hands down!
    • 1040 posts
    January 15, 2010 9:52 AM PST
    "Easy Rider" easily #1.....Wild Hogs friggin funny and also good tunes
  • January 15, 2010 9:52 AM PST
    Worlds Fastest Indian and Motorcycle Diaries were both good. They guys die in Easy Rider and Electra Glide in Blue.
    • 1 posts
    January 15, 2010 10:42 AM PST
    Alright now some of you old heads out there may remember a short lived TV series from the 60's or 70's called "Then came Bronson" it was about a man and his bike that rode from town to town living life. I am not sure if the series came from a movie or not.
  • January 15, 2010 10:58 AM PST
    Y'all have filled my weekend with movies! Thank you. Have seen 'em all but my kids haven't...
    In addition to Worlds Fastest Indian and Easy Rider, I give props to:
    Ghost Rider-sexy!
    Mask- cuz I forgot!
    wasn't there another with Cher as Mama?
  • January 15, 2010 11:32 AM PST
    It's gotta be The World's Fastest Indian.... Burt didn't die at the end. As a matter of fact, it had a happy ending!
  • January 16, 2010 12:26 AM PST
    Everything is better with a "Happy Ending", atleast in my eyes...
  • g
    January 16, 2010 12:53 AM PST
    cant think of anyothers ?
    • 83 posts
    January 16, 2010 1:03 AM PST
    I gotta go with Stone Cold....
    • 1161 posts
    January 17, 2010 6:00 PM PST
    Everything is better with a "Happy Ending", atleast in my eyes...

"Happy Endings"  In Her Eyes!!! Nice shot!

it slipped out i'll b quiet now...  lol
  • January 19, 2010 8:29 AM PST
    Cobra, CCRyder, Angels hard as they come, I can go on for days. I lived in the drive in's in the 60's and saw them all, built my first Harley after Easy rider.
  • January 19, 2010 8:38 AM PST
    Oh Yeah "Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town" Classic!!
    • 1 posts
    January 19, 2010 8:38 AM PST
    Does anyone remember the movie and tv show "Then Came Bronson"? 1969-1970
  • January 19, 2010 9:09 AM PST
    CC Rider & Stone Cold