Moisture in my Carburetor?

• g
    January 15, 2010 1:21 AM PST
    sure u ive no got the tractor runing insted of the bike ,can u tell what ones the tractor and whats the bike ??
  • g
    January 15, 2010 1:21 AM PST
    tractor has 4 wheals mind .
  • January 15, 2010 1:24 AM PST
    You are a very bad boy! Your talking to an old farm girl ya know. Learned to drive as a wee one on tractor bailing hay.
  • g
    January 15, 2010 1:28 AM PST
    ok.i will try and help u as much as i can ,this is a tractor .........see
  • g
    January 15, 2010 1:30 AM PST
    and this is a ...........mmm ?????    ... its also a ...tractor !!
  • g
    January 15, 2010 1:31 AM PST
    sure ive a bike some place..
  • g
    January 15, 2010 1:32 AM PST
    yeh ..got one ..lol
  • g
    January 15, 2010 1:33 AM PST
    i can see why u have that problem ,lol..
  • g
    January 15, 2010 1:36 AM PST
    ur no away off sulking now are u ?.
  • g
    January 15, 2010 9:33 AM PST
    aye, must be !!
  • October 19, 2011 6:57 AM PDT
    Hey, if ur in a cold climate, shit happens, when you store a bike all winter. Before shuttin down for winter, its good to do two things. First drain ur fuel tank and then take your battery out and keep it on a trickle charge. Be sure your charger is an auto shut off though. Moisture in a fuel tank should not be treated with any form of stabilizer, unless, the OEM says to do it. I've seen heads and head gaskets blown by fuel additives. Moisture in your fuel tank is less troublesome than rats in your room. Be glad you have moisture.
  • November 10, 2011 4:59 AM PST
    Nightdragon gave you great advice. Remember, the new Ethanol fuel has alcohol in it. After 30 days, the ethanol (alcohol) breaks down. Water seperates from the ethanol and causes many problems to the entire fuel system. Drain the old fuel out, change fuel filter if your bike has one, put gasoline that does not have ethanol in your bike. Some gas station advertise this as marine fuel. Marine fuel is 89 octane regular gasoline with ethonal. I recommend this for your car to. it cost more because the US Govt only subsidises the ethanol fuel.