Our Christmas Parade

• November 30, 2013 11:24 AM PST
    I live in Mt. Pleasant SC. We have one of the most unusual Christmas Parades in the Country. So many first timers and visitors are amazed at what we do. As far as the parade it's pretty much like any other Christmas parade except we have it at night. Ok so whoopee crap it's at night. That's not what amazes people. People will claim their spot in the parking lots week or so in advance, not to view the parade but for the party!!!! Yeah party. Up and down the parade route the parking lots become a huge Tailgate Party. People start partying Early early in the morning (12am) They eat and drink all day long like a football game tailgate. Grills and boozes and 1000s of people. This is one day a yr that open alcohol is allowed. This years parade will be next week I'll post pics, but here are a few from last year. Keep in mind it's like this all up and down the street    
    • 9 posts
    November 30, 2013 1:55 PM PST
    I'm all for FELLOWSHIP. I'm not even opposed to a lil' drinkin'...K?
    So, wassa big deal, HERE? This is a good thing, way I see it. People NEED to blow off some steam.
    And even better, if they confine the party'n to one particular area.

We ALL like to have fun, eh?
    It's the responsibility part that "gets" everyone.
    'Cept now, most of us, have kids and Grandkids, we'd like to be good role models FOR.
    AND...get home safely, to love on 'em all.

EH?

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • December 1, 2013 7:39 AM PST
    Sounds like a good time!!!
  • December 1, 2013 8:28 AM PST
    What Dan said.