American Horror Story

• November 14, 2013 7:05 AM PST
     Anyone here watch American Horror Story? 
    I have been watching it from day one and oh boy that is some crazy creepy stuff.
    • 3006 posts
    November 14, 2013 3:30 PM PST
    It looks sort of interesting,I see a lot of the commercials for it.It looks like its made for women, reminds me of a soap opera on daytime tv for some reason.I took a couple of peeks at it,yet havent seen a full episode.
  • November 14, 2013 3:51 PM PST
    It's nothing close to soap opera or even just a woman's show. It's bloody gory wicked and insane. Check it out if you like that kind of horror. They take events from American history and turn it into horror. The writers from this show have a very interesting but sick imagination. Weird crazy shit. Watch the first season.
    • 16843 posts
    November 14, 2013 4:51 PM PST
    Sounds like the last thirteen years of my life.
    • 314 posts
    November 14, 2013 10:34 PM PST
    Have not heard of it
    • 2 posts
    November 15, 2013 10:49 AM PST
    Why bother with it when you have the headline news?
  • November 15, 2013 4:57 PM PST
    To each his own
    • 5420 posts
    November 15, 2013 5:03 PM PST
    Laura has been watching it and really likes it. I don't watch too much TV myself but kind of hear it when I am working while she is watching.  Does sound kind of dark - Laura loves dark movies and shows! 
  • November 16, 2013 12:23 AM PST
    It is dark! I'm really a total chicken shit to spiritual scary stuff but love watching it!...with the lights on and as long as someone is around. I record ghost hunters and adventures as well but can't watch it alone either :-/ ewe scary lol
    • 3006 posts
    November 16, 2013 7:29 AM PST
    Yeah I will have to give it a shot it comes on FX I think once a week.Same as SOA.
    Never sat thru a whole episode.I may need some company in case I git scared LOL
    I like ghost hunters some of them are totally hilarious!!!
  • November 16, 2013 10:33 AM PST
    Haha funny
  • November 18, 2013 5:55 AM PST
    yeah horror story is good...I like all of the spooky shows......paranormal witness can be scary as hell sometimes...the one, two shows back,  had the little creatures running around...and the guy is still living there......sorry....I'd have to call my insurance agent and tell him about my house burning down...
  • November 18, 2013 8:03 AM PST
    My dog is my companion. He projects me from scary stuff like the boogeyman. He sits next to me while I torture myself with watching all that scary shit.
    • 5420 posts
    November 18, 2013 9:58 AM PST
    That's the same thing Laura says. After she watches the show if I am not ready for bed she takes the dog with her and sleeps with the bathroom light on :-)
  • November 18, 2013 10:16 AM PST
    Only the bathroom light?! Shit I leave the hall light, bathroom light and backyard light on!! I scare the crap out of me and still watch those scary shows
  • November 18, 2013 10:29 AM PST
    We have been watching the show since it's start. I loved the first series with the psycologist and the creepy lady next door. The second series was just down right disturbing in the asylum., but I think they recovered nicely with the series about the coven. I have always liked Jessica Lange, she makes a great creepy as hell person!

• November 18, 2013 10:36 AM PST
    Thank you Wheels! People have no idea what they are missing! Ok the most disturbing so far was the scene with the sista n that beast in the stable! WTF?! I'm afraid to speculate!
    From my understanding a lot of the plots are from real documented horrific events that occurred in America but obviously with a very sick and disturbing twist and exaggeration. I love it! Haha!
    • 611 posts
    November 18, 2013 4:28 PM PST
    OOOM... Your initials say alot. ooom sounds like a mantra. I will NOT try and understand your need to watch scary stuff, nor will I judge (eww) your need to frighten yourself.
    Me? If I want to be scared, I just crank up the bike, head to the city and BAM! I'm afraid... lol
    Peace, contentment and harmony are my mantra now. Have been down plenty of scary paths and I survived them all, so now I just say 'Ooommm'
    Edge 'NoFear' Walker
    • 284 posts
    December 27, 2013 9:00 PM PST
    Isn't that what they call Congressional TV when they show Congress in Session... Make your blood run Cold.
  • December 30, 2013 11:57 AM PST
    I have home movies.