Finaly got bike back

• 314 posts
    October 30, 2013 1:57 AM PDT
    Remember a deer hit me in Aug.? Seems like it took forever because i had to wait for my fender right from Harley. I rode it home and hope that we will get out of the forties and i can at least get one more ride in this season. Either way it it nice to have it back.
    • 57 posts
    October 30, 2013 4:37 AM PDT
    Hey thats Great news,I was just thinking of your incident yesterday when I was going through a heavily wooded area where theres always a lot deer parts on the road,maybe you can get in a few rides before it gets too cold,Good Luck with the Bike and Revenge on them Deer. lol
    • 5420 posts
    October 30, 2013 4:44 AM PDT
    Good for You!!! Hopefully you can get to ride it a few more times before having to put it down for the winter!
    • 3006 posts
    October 30, 2013 5:55 AM PDT
    Very coolHope you get some decent riding weather!!!
    We been having some beautiful fall weather,yet over due for some rain.Just purchased some cold weather gear too,we get down in the 40's during the winter,today we will prolly hit about 66-70.Tho I perty much ride year round here.
    • 314 posts
    October 30, 2013 6:39 AM PDT
    Not the greatest riding weather here, it is in the 40s for the most part but with rain. The day I ride bike home it was 35 and very windy. I just am hoping for one day in the 50s :-)
    • 19052 posts
    October 31, 2013 12:22 AM PDT
    Great!
    • 611 posts
    November 18, 2013 4:52 PM PST
    Paula, if there is a break and the sun shines weakly upon the land... Stuff your feet into a coupla plastic grocery bags, long-johns top and bottom, gauntlets and a helmet with 'ears'. Now, waddle yourself out to the bike and RIDE! Even a short one, it feels great!
    All depends on ice tho... I don't mess with ice.
    Bad Weather Bob has a ride that starts at the Longhorn saloon, 12/21, if it ain't snowing... I'll be there! HAHAhahhaaaaa.... YEAH!