Wanted

• 1 posts
    October 29, 2013 12:31 AM PDT
    Male between the ages of 40 to 55, must be single and able to move to Australia.. You don't have to be rich..just be able to support an Australian woman in the lifestyle she dictates. Her well she is blonde and has expensive taste but is willing to negociate on most things. She terms herself as High maintanence. I have no idea what the hell that means.. She has lived in the USA before being an exchange student..So she is accustomed to how stuff works in the USA. She was a runner up in the Miss who cares pageant one summer over therein the US so she is pleasing to the eye.
    She had kids 2 girls who won't be an issue, they are older and live away from home.. has a dog and a cat..

Why am I writing this..because her and I are friends we live about 4 hours from each other so i won't be calling in frequently..if ever.

She's into plastics ..so you've been warned..if she feels something is sagging she goes in and has it lifted tucked or botoxed..so she'll look great and last forever..

She is also. ..had 2 prior failed marriages..one to a military man ..go figure the other a player...so you know what to expect if you stray...

this is serious guys she can't find anyone in Aussie to suit her needs..oh an moving to the USA is out although she will travel...but will return to Australia..

for further info and pics contact me..here.

• October 30, 2013 8:55 AM PDT
    Playin matchmaker now are you Jonesy.....LOL!
    • 9 posts
    October 30, 2013 10:13 AM PDT
    Jonesy...
    I can't figure out, whether you're tryin' to help this woman, or hurt her. In either case, I'm gonna stay tight lipped about this post.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 314 posts
    October 30, 2013 11:23 PM PDT
    I think your being serious and that is nice. Don't know how it would hurt her. For some reason it is kinda funny
    • 611 posts
    November 18, 2013 5:03 PM PST
    ohthat'sgood... 'Hi-maintenance, into 'plastics' and 2 animals. 'You don't have to be rich..just be able to support an Australian woman in the lifestyle she dictates.' Dictates? heheh, 'There's not a man in Australia that will 'suit her needs'? Well mate, she might just want to lower the sights on 'er 'husband scope', get in touch with what matters and perhaps a mate will present himself...
    Edge 'LowMaintenance' Walker
    • 19052 posts
    November 20, 2013 10:01 PM PST
    HA!
    • 11 posts
    November 27, 2013 2:29 AM PST
    One of the biggest reasons that I joined this site was because it was NOT a dating site.  It does seem as if some posts are slipping in
    • 3006 posts
    November 29, 2013 8:19 AM PST
    Looks like a tongue in cheek sort of posting.I dont think anyone here thinks of CF as a dating site,it is truly more like a meeting of the minds sorta of place IMO.Most likely it was meant seriously yet still dubious enough in nature to raise a guys drama antennae. Lmao & we hate drama!!!
    • 834 posts
    November 30, 2013 2:39 AM PST