Good Morning

• 1855 posts
    September 27, 2013 3:33 AM PDT
    Hey people!!!!   Just thought I'd wish ya'll a good day.  It's been a gorgeous week here in w central Ohio and we've been doing more around the property to facilitate the sale of our home through "curb appeal".  I thought the place already looked real nice until we began "thinning" so to speak.  It's looking better everyday but really, I gotta take a day off and get some more riding time in.  So, that's my agenda here in a few.  Anyway, just wanted to say "good morning" and have a super day.

Peace
    • 5418 posts
    September 27, 2013 3:38 AM PDT
    g'mornin' Jimmy. Had the same thing when we sold our house. A lot of things that just never seemed like they needed to be done for the years we lived there seemed like a good idea to make it sell better. Just be careful! A couple of things I did to make the house look nicer I got the "How come you didn't do that in the 6 years we lived here and now you do it for the new people"

Good deal on taking a break for some riding. Have a fun and safe ride!!!
    • 1855 posts
    September 28, 2013 2:13 AM PDT
    Mornin' again people.  Great day in w central Ohio.  We're outta here.   Have a great day.

Peace

• 3006 posts
    September 28, 2013 6:18 AM PDT
    Have a good ride & enjoy the sunshinenothing like getting the chores done and then going out for a nice ride !!
    • 1855 posts
    September 29, 2013 2:59 AM PDT
    Good Sunday morning from w central Ohio.  It's going to rain today; the first we've had in weeks.  And then it's going back to being another beautiful fall week.  Hope your day is grand.

Peace