Hi From Overseas!

• September 20, 2013 5:47 PM PDT
    Hi All-

Currently in Bahrain working with the Navy, been here for the last 14 months, but headed home to San Diego soon. Ordered a 2014 Street Glide while over here and get to pick it up from my local dealer in NOV. Can't wait! Planning a big trip around the country next spring and look forward to meeting fellow members along the way. Been riding since I was 12 (if you couldn't tell by the profile picture-LOL!), and looking forward to getting back on 2 wheels after being here without for so long. Great site with great members, thanks!!

Julie
    • 5420 posts
    September 20, 2013 6:40 PM PDT
    Welcome Julie, from just north of your US home here in OC..
    • 3006 posts
    September 21, 2013 4:30 AM PDT
    Welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web,and congrats on the new scoot
    Thank you for your sacrifices to help keep our country free and hope you have a safe return home!!!

• September 21, 2013 12:15 PM PDT
    welcome from Oregon.Congrats on getting a new bike and hope you have a great time touring the country that you are helping to make safe for all of us.
    • 16825 posts
    September 21, 2013 6:09 PM PDT
    Hello from the moonlit Lake Erie shores of Pennsylvania.
  • September 22, 2013 7:01 AM PDT
    Thank you for the warm welcome!
    • 44 posts
    September 23, 2013 1:29 AM PDT
    Glad to have you with us let us all know when your home and we will come over far the welcome home party just kidding wishing you a safe trip home enjoy the new ride
  • September 30, 2013 3:06 AM PDT
    Julie welcome to the best Biker site on the internet......Just bought a new 2013 Street Glide myself and the 2014 has a lot more bells and whistles on it, to include a vented bat wing fairing.
    You will love it.
    Be safe
    Night Dragon....Pigeon Forge Tennessee
    • 844 posts
    September 30, 2013 11:28 AM PDT
    Welcome Julie. Get back safe and soon so you can start enjoying the ride!