Just Hangin' In...still!

• 9 posts
    August 13, 2013 2:05 PM PDT
    Most of you, who've been around know me.  And most of those, and some who don't, are prolly wonderin'...

WHAT'S up with that?  
    I mean, the girl's been on the site for almost three freakin' years, and STILL doesn't own a bike.  RIGHT?

Can you say DISAPPOINTMENT?  One after another.

Ya'll have been here for me, and I can't even begin to express my gratitude, for that.  
    I'm stuck.  Stuck by GOD, himself.  
    And I know, why really.  I'm still holdin' on to things, I should've let go of a LONG TIME AGO.

I am a PASTOR.  Well, in name anyways.  But, lately, it's a hard reach.  I do what I do, and help where I can, when I can.
    ALWAYS.  And I've let go of the Harley dreams.  Because I KNOW, it'll happen.  Where and when HE wants it to.

I'm in training.  I'm being "equipped".  To go to the nations and preach the Gospels.  
    And GOD knows, that IF, I had a bike right now, it would take me down the same old path.  
    A path that leads to only one place.  And I really don't wanna go THERE.

So, I am (while not altoghter extatic about it)...CONTENT.

Why, you may ask yourself, am I posting this on the forum?  
    Simple really.  

A lot of you, won't read my blogs.  And this time....
    I just wanna be heard.

THANK YOU!!!

Ride Free
    Tweek

• August 13, 2013 2:38 PM PDT
    Hang in there babe.
    • 2 posts
    August 13, 2013 2:54 PM PDT
    Good to hear from you - Do tend to worry - Keep checking in

Post links to your blogs - Gets a tad wearisome picking thru the "blogs" section - As much as I enjoy looking at nipple pasties, not much for reading about them
    • 3006 posts
    August 14, 2013 7:08 AM PDT
    Your right where you should be and your putting your views out there, not so much for others,as its for yourself.Putting your thoughts n feelings down in writing,often opens up new perspectives on the true nature of your own desires.

In my mind you have come a long way from the person you once felt you were,and now its only normal to ponder the direction your headed in.

In the bible are some passages about being humble & learning humility,being willing to sacrifice the material world for the greater spiritual one.In giving up something, we learn to free ourselves from the burden of being owned by things or owned by them in our lifes & minds,I think your well on your way to gaining a greater understanding of where your headed & what you really desire in this world.

You have a good outlook on life,n the Lord has blessed you many times over with that most special of gifts,the ability to share with others , true compassion. I believe the Lord has seen your struggles,and that those good things you wish for will come to pass,in heavens time,not oursstay true to yourself,keep faith w/the Lord.

stay safe n enjoy the ride)