August Bike of the Month Contest

This topic has been closed.
  • August 28, 2013 6:04 AM PDT
    My 06' Kawasaki Vulcan Drifter
  • August 28, 2013 6:15 AM PDT
    2005 Anniversary Edition "Fatboy".  Only 3500 made by Harley Davidson.  This is a stock motorcycle with chrome added.
  • August 28, 2013 11:24 AM PDT
    Tribute to Jerry Garcia
  • August 28, 2013 2:45 PM PDT
    2000 Super Glide  Lots of miles and lots of fun !
  • August 28, 2013 4:11 PM PDT
    Riding Is just to be for me. I started as an infant on my Dad's Harley,  then married and rode on my Husband's Harley. So, after my Divorce in 09, I knew something was missing in my life, and it wasn't my ex. This was my Christmas gift to myself.
    I had been looking at this bike for a while.  It is the perfect fit.  Now, I can get on my Bike and end up where the road takes me. It's a HD, solo seat, fuel injected 883 Super Low.  I really think they built it just for me,  I can actually straddle it and  stand flat footed on it. 
  • August 28, 2013 7:34 PM PDT
    this is my '04 screamin eagle deuce.has a stage 1 upgrade with vance&hines pipes.custom screamin eagles painted onto both sides of oil tank and yellow and orange led's from front tire to rear tire and everywhere in between,lol.
  • August 28, 2013 9:06 PM PDT
    Tim, Morgantown, West Virginia 

2008 HD Sportster XL1200 Low. Her name is Ruby and is a low mileage 2013 rebuild using as many stock items as possible. Vance and Hines Shorties were added, along with an Arlen Ness Stage 2 Heavy Breather, The tires are Metzeler 880's and she was converted to forward controls for a more comfortable ride. With a reduced reach solo seat and 10" bars, the styling was additionally enhanced by raising the tank by 2" and relocating the coil, ignition, and moving the front turn signals to the added passing lamps. The wiring was hidden and several chrome covers and toppers overall were used. Almost 30 items were sent out to the chrome shop and she now sports platnium cables and braided brake and oil lines. An oil coller was added, along with a nice WOLO horn. Staying as clost to stock as possible has made this project a special effort that turned into a beautiful ride.

• August 28, 2013 11:07 PM PDT
    Here is my 1980 Honda CM400T. I just finish the new pain job.
  • August 28, 2013 11:37 PM PDT
    This is my breast cancer bike "pink angel".  She is such an inspiration.  When people see her they can't help but look and that is why she is so great.  She makes a huge awareness of breast cancer.  As the granddaughter, neice, and daughter in law of breast cancer survivors and victim, I am truelly thankful for what she stands for!!

Shelly Griffith
  • August 29, 2013 12:06 AM PDT
    Here's a V-twin for yah......2002 Suzuki TL1000R V-twin SuperBike
  • August 29, 2013 12:35 AM PDT
    This is a 1998 Harley Road Glide, There was 800 made and mine is 330.
  • August 29, 2013 12:39 AM PDT
     HONDA SHADOW 2002 & HOT DOG CART
  • August 29, 2013 1:39 AM PDT
    2001 pre production, "factory 1850 CC"" KAWASKI mean strak, doeas a documented 165, can idle on cruise control at 7 mph, and leterally melts 200/50-17 dunlop sport max's on an average of 1800 miles , samsom cannon slashers, for a 99 drifter,  , and yes it sounds sick  i routinely grind the frame when on it hard in corners, and this particular pis is me, rick chew of EMSRA.COM transproting another set of pipes from my miami beach home to my forest home just outside daytona beach
  • August 29, 2013 1:42 AM PDT
     2003 Heritage Softail 
  • August 29, 2013 1:42 AM PDT

sweet ride bro, my vote for best of the month !
  • August 29, 2013 1:44 AM PDT
    This is my breast cancer bike "pink angel".  She is such an inspiration.  When people see her they can't help but look and that is why she is so great.  She makes a huge awareness of breast cancer.  As the granddaughter, neice, and daughter in law of breast cancer survivors and victim, I am truelly thankful for what she stands for!!

Shelly Griffith
       sweet ride shelly,  LOVE  IT 

rick chew of emsra.com

• August 29, 2013 2:02 AM PDT

• August 29, 2013 4:13 AM PDT
    2013 TRi Glide Ultra Classic, Indirect Lighting on engine and fairing, Diesel horn, Midnight Pearl and Silver
  • August 29, 2013 8:23 AM PDT

I won once may be again!

• August 29, 2013 10:41 AM PDT

2009 MV Agusta Brutale 1078RR  Stealth Fighter 

390 lbs, 175 hp, 93 lbs of torque   

Matching Bell Star Carbon helmet by Tecnoart Sersan of Italy

Many mods done, 100% Carbon Fiber Body Work styled and designed with a unifying paint scheme inspired by the Tamburini T1 Stealth Brutale.

Full Titanium and Carbon Fiber modified Tamburini Race exhaust system w/ Carbon Fiber heat shields

Custom MV Corse Rider and Passenger Seat with Carbon Fiber cover

All vents and air intakes, radiator cover and oil cooler cover covered with anodized gold screens

BST Carbon Fiber Black Mamba 7-Spoke rims

MV Agusta LE Magnesium Swingarm and Hub from F4 Oro, (20mm longer than stock)

MV Race ECU Flashed by Redline Motorsports and PC V tuned by Schnitz Racing.

MV Corse front and rear sprockets by US Drive Systems (520) w lightweight DID professional race chain

AEM Magesium quick change rear sprocket carrier 14/40

Billet aluminum milled front sprocket cover

Billet aluminum milled shifter and brake levers

Billet aluminum 1 off custom swingarm frame plugs

Billet aluminum oil filter

All nuts and bolts switched to Titanium

Power Commander V

Scott Steering Damper

Rizoma Mirrors

Rizoma Passenger Pegs

Rizoma Handlebar end weights

Rizoma Grips

Rizoma Tail Tidy

Melotti Racing Reservoir Covers

Motovation frame/sprocket sliders

Ottimoto rearsets w Carbon fiber heel guards

MotoCorse Gas Cap

MotoCorse Brake and Clutch levers

MotoCorse Carbon Fiber Front and rear Fenders

MotoCorse Carbon Fiber battery tray

MotoCorse Carbon Fiber oil cooler cover

MotoCorse Carbon Fiber tail

MotoCorse Carbon Fiber upper and lower chain guards

Bestem Carbon Fiber Air Intakes

Bestem Carbon Fiber Side panels and Fuel Rail guards

Bestem Carbon Fiber Key Guard

Biondi Carbon Fiber front fairing

HID Headlight w Carbon Fiber housing

Oberone Clutch Slave

MV High output water pump

MV Slipper Clutch

320mm Dual Brembo Monoblock Brakes

Titanium Oil fill plug

Low-Profile LED Signals

Steal braid fuel lines

LED Rear Brake light w integrated turn signals

Blue LED dash lights

• August 29, 2013 10:45 AM PDT
     All Hand fabracated. Air ride, Patrick Racing 113, Baker 6 speed with a Trans Brake.
  • cya
    August 29, 2013 1:06 PM PDT
    my ride with peace of mind air security
  • August 29, 2013 1:40 PM PDT
    havnt seen this many awesome bikes on one site in a long time
  • August 29, 2013 6:17 PM PDT
     Feathers'
    • 5 posts
    August 30, 2013 8:02 AM PDT
     My bucket list item and my very first bike. 
    2006 HD Softail Deluxe in Black Cherry.