New member in WA coming from PA

• July 3, 2013 3:29 PM PDT
    Hello everyone! I'm an active duty soldier and an independent rider. I love riding motorcycles and always enjoy the company of other riders because we know that we are in it together. For me riding serves a purpose, it's a way to express my way of life and to give back to my community and link beautiful rides with a good cause or charity.
    I own 2 bikes display in the attachment. I ride my 2004 Bourget Python on nice week-ends and to bike shows. During the week, day or night, rain or shine, i ride my Suzuki Intruder CL1500.
    I look forward to meet cool people with rides/event/shows suggestions in the Sea-Tac area!
    Have fun riding, and always be safe!
    God Bless

• 16798 posts
    July 3, 2013 5:26 PM PDT
    Hello from the Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 19007 posts
    July 3, 2013 9:59 PM PDT
    Thanks for your Service and Welcome from the 'at large' member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the best damn biker site/family on this here web thing.
  • July 5, 2013 3:50 AM PDT
    Welcome... I'm out in Spanaway, about 6-7 miles from the Ft Lewis back gate.. willing and able to ride just about anytime ... I also have 2 bikes... an Ultra Classic and a home build chopper... give me a shout
    • 611 posts
    July 26, 2013 11:23 AM PDT
    Welcome to the Evergreen state! I'm currently living about 60 miles from the Canadian border, in the trees and surrounded by water. Great place for me to be since I love the area.
    If ya are ever headed up north, gimme a shout and we'll do a few miles together!
    Edgeman
  • August 8, 2013 2:26 AM PDT
    Welcome and THANK YOU for your service to our Country, from the Night Dragon in Pigeon Forge Tenn, Home of the "Tail Of The Dragon Ride"
    Ride Safe My New Friend