Biker Blog Suggestions

• June 21, 2013 3:20 AM PDT
    I'm curious if anyone has biker/motorcycle blogs that they really enjoy that they could recommend. There are hundreds out there, but it's hard to find ones that are worth the time. If you have one or several you read, I'd love to hear about them. I have two reasons: one I'd like something new to read and two, I'm working on a list of the best biker blogs for a post on my own blog. Thanks in advance for any help. I'm not limiting the blog topics very much, sport bikes, photo blogs, entertainment, whatever. I'll be happy to check it out.

I'm still relatively new on here, so if there are any threads covering this topic that I haven't seen, let me know.
  • June 21, 2013 11:01 AM PDT
    what's a blog?
    • 1 posts
    June 21, 2013 1:07 PM PDT
    Hey BG..the best way to start your blogging career is to just start writing. It's really no use looking at what others write, or how they phrase their words. Because it becomes them..not you. Trust your own judgement..or get a friend to proof read before you post..people around here don't reply all that much, and one never knows if the post you sweated over is being read or being enjoyed. Thats the hard part but perseverence pays off..eventually like a great deal of my posts people comment to get rid of me..and that makes me want to write more. this is the best piece of advice I can give you. You don't have to be funny or witty..just try and get it too flow..and remember enjoy yourself, when writing and don't stress over it..practise makes perfect...whats funny to you may not be to someone else. and vice cersa..good luck and i 'm waiting to see what you have.
  • June 21, 2013 10:03 PM PDT
    There is a lady who posts a blog here that I always look forward to reading "Idilschneider". "B....... Pad". Here blog is always witty, and funny. She does write it from a woman's point of view. It often gives me that little chuckle I need. Sometimes the mental picture I get while reading is well, just too much.