My wife now has had a stroke. Need you guys again!

• June 8, 2013 11:02 AM PDT
    Tweek, God bless you. You are a special person with a special gift. God has something in store for you, I just know it.. Wait and see.
    • 44 posts
    June 8, 2013 11:50 AM PDT
    Good afternoon mark just letting you know you and you wife are in our prayers
    • 57 posts
    June 8, 2013 1:05 PM PDT
    Hey Mark I just saw the pix u posted, great too have family around Lisa,remember to take care of yourself also. Best wishes
  • June 8, 2013 1:46 PM PDT
    Thanks my friends. Our daughter came in from SC with the babies and she just lit up. That's worth 10 worlds to me. Went home today just to take a good 2 hr. nap. Didn't work for me cause the phone kept ringing. Lol ... I'm good though. Going back to work Tues. night will be tough, I hate to leave her, but got to pay the bills. You guys are tops and hope God repays you 100 fold. Lifting up your wife too speedyre. God bless you both. Markyd
    • 44 posts
    June 10, 2013 8:32 AM PDT
    Thanks allot mark we told the kids this weekend
    • 314 posts
    June 10, 2013 11:37 AM PDT
    Nice pictures and well wishes are sent
  • June 10, 2013 1:47 PM PDT
    speedyre wrote...
    Thanks allot mark we told the kids this weekend
    I know that had to be the hardest thing you've ever done. God bless all of you. I'm going to keep on praying for you guys and I hope every one reading this will too. Love in Christ, markyd
  • June 10, 2013 1:56 PM PDT
    paulawest wrote...
    Nice pictures and well wishes are sent
    Thanks Paula. That's my best friend for 31 years. I want 31 more. The love of my life. God bless you.
  • June 11, 2013 2:20 AM PDT
    Thoughts and Prayers for you both! Nice pictures of Lisa and the grandkids. Get some rest Mark, She will need you to be strong for her as she recovers.
  • June 11, 2013 4:26 AM PDT
    Got to go back to work tonight. My heart ain't in it though. Hate to leave my baby girl. Therapy is intense and is wearing her out, but what ever it takes. I still have her and she's still in good spirits so I tickled. Thanks, ALL OF YOU for your prayers and support. You make do make a difference.
    • 57 posts
    June 12, 2013 11:48 PM PDT
    Hey Mark how are things going,hope you and Lisa are doing well,therapy can be terribly difficult considering you are learning to do simple tasks that were second nature,a lot of difficult days ahead,I'm sure going back to work had to suck for you both of you, well Best Wishes keep smiling
  • June 13, 2013 12:37 AM PDT
    She is hanging in there Hunter. I think she actually enjoys therapy. They have her walking with a four pegged cane for now. Her left hand doesn't work so she can't grip a walker. Working isn't where my heart is now but don't have choice. I miss my girl badly. I do go see her my working days;but don't get to stay long. But whatever it takes to get her home. And buddy I'm ready for that day. Thanks for the lift up cause getting down can come easy sometimes for me. You take care and God bless you. Markyd
  • June 13, 2013 1:46 AM PDT
    Glad to hear therapy is going well. When do the doctors think she can go home? That will be a day to look forward to seeing. You and Lisa can begin a new normal with your lives. Take care of yourself, friend and know that I've been thinking and praying for you.
    • 441 posts
    June 13, 2013 2:24 AM PDT
    sorry to hear of your lady's troubles. Prayers and best wishes for all God's Grace coming at you from Texas.
  • June 15, 2013 2:27 PM PDT
    Thanks lungs. Recovery is going to be a long process. But God is faithful. God bless you.
  • June 18, 2013 8:59 AM PDT
    Got the news that Lisa will be here another 2 or three weeks. She's disappointed but I want them to make sure she's ready to go home first. She is making good progress and is moving her left arm better now. Her left hand is coming around some too, just much slower. She's tired of being here and I understand, but I want her to take her time and heal completely. Thanks to all of you that have offered your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement to us. You have made a big difference. God bless you all. P.S. be sure to tell the ones you love just how much you do love them. 
    • 57 posts
    June 18, 2013 10:08 AM PDT
    Hey Mark,its great to hear Lisa is making progress,the extra PT will insure her safety when she's home. Good Deal keep smiling, time flies
  • June 18, 2013 2:21 PM PDT
    Thanks Hunter, it sure does get lonely without her around here without her though.
  • June 18, 2013 2:46 PM PDT
    Glad to hear she is improving, we will continue to pray for you both. I found that doing home remodeling while the wife is gone does wonders for keeping my mind busy. Paint a bedroom etc.
  • June 18, 2013 3:04 PM PDT
    Might just do that wheels. It would be a nice suprise for her wouldn't it?
  • June 18, 2013 3:38 PM PDT
    Prayer sent up for her. God bless!
    • 44 posts
    June 20, 2013 3:03 AM PDT
    Wheels is on to something there paint goes a long way helps you pass the time and she will love it Hang in ther Mark and prayers every day from here as well Thanks
  • June 20, 2013 6:37 AM PDT
    Hey Mark,
    I'm thinking of y'all and keeping y'all in my prayers. Just keep reminding her that Fall Bike week is coming up and you need her on the back of that beautiful bike.Take care friend :-)
  • June 24, 2013 11:51 AM PDT
    Hello Mark; I hope you have been making it OK. I do understand a spouse with health issues. For the past 10 years my wife has had some health problems that have been a tremendous challenge. It does weigh heavy at times. Even when I have not deserved it God has given a grace to keep me going. Trust in Him, one day at a time.
  • June 24, 2013 2:18 PM PDT
    Believe me Lisa, I remind her every chance I get. We had the time of our lives. Hope we get an encore. Going with her to rehab tomorrow to learn how to assist her with walking, bathing, and such. Saying it may be three more weeks before coming home. She's getting tired of that place and I don't blame her. They treat her like a queen but it isn't home. You guys are special, every single one of you. You all are in my prayers also. God bless you. Markyd