Oklahoma in our Prayers

• 44 posts
    May 20, 2013 11:58 AM PDT
    Please Pray for our freinds in Oklahoma they are in need May God bless all in need.
    • 44 posts
    May 20, 2013 12:03 PM PDT
    O Lord, we call upon You in our time of sorrow,
    That You give us the strength and will to bear our heavy
    burdens, until we can again feel the warmth and love of
    Your divine compassion. Be mindful of us and have mercy
    on us while we struggle to comprehend life's hardships.

Keep us ever in Your watch, til we can walk again with
    light hearts and renewed spirits.

• 5420 posts
    May 20, 2013 12:17 PM PDT
    About an hour ago I was speaking to Jann, who along with her husband Charlie organize the Route 66 Bike Rallies in Depew, OK. Jann was in the storm shelter and waiting for Charlie to get back and join her.

I certainly hope Jann & Charlie as well as everyone else in the area are safe.
  • May 20, 2013 12:32 PM PDT
    Oklahoma, you are definitely in our prayers tonight. May God help you and may we all join in and help you in your time of need. God give them the strength to get through this.
    • 5420 posts
    May 20, 2013 2:03 PM PDT
    I just now got my forst look at the news to see exactly how bad this tragic event was.

Our prayers and thoughts are with everyone that was affected by this, especially those who have suffered the loss of a love one.
    • 19049 posts
    May 20, 2013 10:37 PM PDT
    Absolutly devastating the amount of damage and loss of life. Hoping for quick healing for all my OK friends.
    • 834 posts
    May 21, 2013 10:10 AM PDT
    My heart goes out to everyone in the area.
  • May 21, 2013 3:10 PM PDT
    Words seem inadequate to express the sadness I feel for these people, especially those who lost young children.

Peace, Prayers and Blessings to all those affected.