Hello from NW Pa.

• April 13, 2013 3:49 PM PDT
    Hi all, I am new here and hope to make some new friends. I hope the temps change from the low 30's soon. I am usually riding in March, but not this year. BBBBRRRRR  
  • April 13, 2013 4:07 PM PDT
    Hey Kat. I been out riding twice so far this year, last year I was riding all year long. It was 80 here the middle of March last year, 25 this year.Enjoy the site and all the features. May you always keep the wind in your face.
    • 16798 posts
    April 13, 2013 4:49 PM PDT
    Hello, I was born in Erie, I live in West Erie County.
    • 2 posts
    April 14, 2013 5:03 AM PDT
    About 200mi dead east in South Central NY here. - We usually get your weather a day later and sans the sno.
    Been out precisely 2X and looking at the forecast don't look to be mounting up again very soon.
    Can tolerate cold quite well enough - A wet ride in a warm rain has its points - Gusting wind makes for an interesting ride - But cheeze, soggy, chilling rain delivered by gusting winds.- Can anybody pronounce "hypothermia"?
    • 1364 posts
    April 14, 2013 5:12 AM PDT
    Welcome to CycleFish from the Pacific Northwest
    • 81 posts
    April 14, 2013 7:15 AM PDT
    Glad to have you. I was born and raised in Warren county. Youngsville to be exact.
  • May 28, 2013 12:13 PM PDT
    Hello Kat i am from N. Of Pittsburgh if you ever heading in that area for a ride give me a shout. Happy Riding!