t-shirts from cyclefish

• April 17, 2013 4:23 AM PDT
    Sounds great Tanz.... A wet T-shirt, bathing suit top...and nothing else! Hey Lucky, make hers cropped!
    • 11 posts
    April 17, 2013 4:36 AM PDT
    Aww, Trippin'
    so, you are the one hoggin' this forum & keeping me from making a reply several minutes ago. Just as well. Hmm, I can't wait to have a cup of joe or drink w/ ya, when you come out this way to cruise through the area. I think we'll keep one another in stitches in Clean Humor.

Well, Rexthew RoadDog, What I was trying to type in here (while Trippin' was a hoggin' this topic ;-) was I think i would bring more attention to Cyclefish if I wore the one sleeved silver dress with those really high stilettos and with CF stickers or patches on the dress.. But, I think Trippin's idea would take 1st place. Ain't gonna happen, Trippin'

oKay, it's Turkey season here, and i'm headed out in a couple hours (after I scatter more composted manure on the garden and clean out the chicken coop) to a friend's 180 acre farm to hunt Big Toms!! Yea, time to play outside~!
    • 284 posts
    April 23, 2013 11:57 AM PDT
    Bathing suit top under a Wet T Shirt............ SSHHHiiiiiggggggggggggg
    • 11 posts
    April 24, 2013 4:42 AM PDT
    Trippin, Silversporster, & RexTheRoadDog, Attn:

Cropped to the length of the silver dress that I'm wearing in a new photo, and with a two piece underneath.

Yep, RexTheRoadDod, I put one up there, anyway; I've been asked to do several times & how can I be known as being very happy to model for free for only good causes/benefits/runs/rallies, if I don't show a picture from at least one session?

Now, back on topic of awaiting news from Lucky on T-shirts for ALL.
  • April 24, 2013 7:43 AM PDT
    I think this forum has sunk from a simple request for t-shirts to all about trying to get Tanz in a wet something or other. Don't do it Tanz ... hold your ground.
    • 11 posts
    April 24, 2013 10:11 AM PDT
    Fred77.
    I agree, and I want the parts about me in a wet T-shirt to stop, please. And, don't worry, Fred77, I have no problem with holding my ground!
    • 9 posts
    April 24, 2013 12:12 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Tweek, you've been a member for a long time...I also think you should be the first woman who gets one! Lucky, I'm hoping that there are t-shirts available in a variety of sizes.

I vote for two female sizes,,,,tight and tighter....

Yeah...that'd work GREAT, if I weren't the literal, "Ole Lady", that I am.
    Not quite as "tight" as "I" used to be, brother.
    Can I wear it?  You bet.  Can I suck in tummy...depends.
    Depends on the pants I'm wearin'.  LMFAO  (and no, smartazzez, not DEPENDS under "garments")

Course, if you gimme two shots of Jagger...
    I can wear any damn thing, ya wanna put me in....bwahahaahhaaaaa!

Ride Free
    Tweek

Addendum:  I'd STILL ROCK A WET-TSHIRT!

• 11 posts
    April 24, 2013 11:57 PM PDT
    Yea! Tweek, can't wait to meet you, hopefully, some day, soon
  • May 19, 2013 8:26 AM PDT
    Well all this back and forth and I have not read anything on the progress of printing up and offering T-shirts to the masses here? Well Lucky?