Hello from Northern California

• March 20, 2013 4:21 PM PDT
    Just found out about this site! My brother turned me onto it and thought it might be a good place to post our event, the Tour of Honor benefiting Wounded Warrior Project. Begins April 1, more information is under Events on this website. 40 states, 1 province, 250 memorial sites selected for 2013.

We both ride Harleys, Dave an Electra Glide, me a Road Glide. Both Iron Butt riders. Tour of Honor is now in its 3rd year. Cheers! 
    • 16837 posts
    March 20, 2013 5:06 PM PDT
    Hello from extreme northwest Pennsylvania.
  • March 21, 2013 2:55 AM PDT
    Brrr... Erie area? Keep an eye out on April 1, when the sites are released, for activity in your region. WendyVee from Roadsidewonders.net is the State Sponsor for PA and has a great lineup of memorial sites to visit. :-)
    • 5420 posts
    March 21, 2013 3:43 AM PDT
    Welcome Steve from down here in So California!!! And you are right, CycleFish is the BEST place to get the word out about your event. Our calendar gets over 1,000,000 views every month!!!
  • March 21, 2013 4:55 AM PDT
    Welcome from So.Cal and hope to see you when were up in Piercy for the RW Run.
  • March 21, 2013 8:10 AM PDT
    Thanks for the invites, am looking forward to spending some time here!
    • 16837 posts
    March 21, 2013 3:17 PM PDT
    Brrr... Erie area? Keep an eye out on April 1, when the sites are released, for activity in your region. WendyVee from Roadsidewonders.net is the State Sponsor for PA and has a great lineup of memorial sites to visit. :-)

Yes the Erie area, Lake Effect Snow has landed again.
    I will check out that site.